• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Will I get a welfare check in the Uk when ive ordered SN from DMC?

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
There's no real guarantee you wont. I've ordered some, if I get one I'll post.

ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I'm interested to know too. Is DMC the only SN source?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I still think unless the cops present a search warrant that is issued by a court they are not allowed to enter your flat/house in the UK or even confiscate a legal substance unless you or other people who share the same living flat/house allow them to enter. Someone knowlegable about UK law in this case may correct. me.

I don't think cops can rely on "imminent danger" that would not require a search warrant.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I still think unless the cops present a search warrant that is issued by a court they are not allowed to enter your flat/house in the UK or even confiscate a legal substance unless you or other people who share the same living flat/house allow them to enter. Someone knowlegable about UK law in this case may correct. me.

I don't think cops can rely on "imminent danger" that would not require a search warrant.
If You got mental history problems they are allowed to enter your house. If they got valid reason. Suicide attempt is considered as a valid reason.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If You got mental history problems they are allowed to enter your house. If they got valid reason. Suicide attempt is considered as a valid reason.
That sounds logic. I understand that, though I don't agree with this kind of law enforcement. Thanks for clarifying this.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and wyo777
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Have any dmc buyers received visits thus far? I read one post claiming one or more people in Germany did, but that was linked to the old dmc site.