• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForsakenShadow

ForsakenShadow

Jul 22, 2023
As the title says, my SN arrived today, taking 18 days in total(paid for express shipping). It passed customs in just 6 hours and, to my surprise, was delivered straight to my mail box without requiring a signature or anything which was a huge relief as I didn't have to explain anything to my family. As for the packaging, the seller declared it as a different substance(don't want to reveal too much) and you could not tell at all what was inside by looking at it or holding it(I was partly worried that they had sent me the wrong item at first xD). Inside was another hard, flat package labelled "NaNO2" with some safety precautions. I have yet to open it because I want to keep it as pure as possible. I highly doubt I'll receive a welfare check but I'll keep you guys updated. Just wanted to make this post to reassure others who are thinking about ordering from DMC. Not sure when I'll actually ctb but it's just such a relief knowing I have a way out when things get unbearable

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: mymarbles, motoko_s9, coked_pigeon and 15 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Congrats! I guess is the best thing to say? Hope everything goes as you hope.

Reactions: GoatHerder
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Same, I also received it recently (also in Canada) and there have been zero questions and zero welfare checks.

Reactions: mymarbles, lyfsoverrated, BlueCup and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks for this! How well would you say it's packaged? Like safety-wise, do you think it's possible it could get damaged and leak any SN in transit? Also is it childproof etc. I'm paranoid as some of my post in the past has gone to the wrong house and been opened both times (once by a child!) so I'd need to know it's packaged adequately.

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Thanks for this! How well would you say it's packaged? Like safety-wise, do you think it's possible it could get damaged and leak any SN in transit? Also is it childproof etc. I'm paranoid as some of my post in the past has gone to the wrong house and been opened both times (once by a child!) so I'd need to know it's packaged adequately.
its sealed and packed together really well and has multiple layers of packaging. theres no way of any falling out in transit

• Informative
Reactions: mymarbles, betternever2havbeen and ForsakenShadow
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@abchia thank you that's really reassuring!

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
As the title says, my SN arrived today, taking 18 days in total(paid for express shipping). It passed customs in just 6 hours and, to my surprise, was delivered straight to my mail box without requiring a signature or anything which was a huge relief as I didn't have to explain anything to my family. As for the packaging, the seller declared it as a different substance(don't want to reveal too much) and you could not tell at all what was inside by looking at it or holding it(I was partly worried that they had sent me the wrong item at first xD). Inside was another hard, flat package labelled "NaNO2" with some safety precautions. I have yet to open it because I want to keep it as pure as possible. I highly doubt I'll receive a welfare check but I'll keep you guys updated. Just wanted to make this post to reassure others who are thinking about ordering from DMC. Not sure when I'll actually ctb but it's just such a relief knowing I have a way out when things get unbearable
Thx for the update! Also from canada and mines supposed to come in a few days so its good to hear you got yours.

• Love
Reactions: mymarbles and ForsakenShadow
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
So so sorry to bother, but could I ask to be DM'd the source? I ended up finding a few sources but they don't ship to my country (Canada). I could use a shipping forwarding service but would rather avoid it in case it gets lost/takes longer. Of course I will if I have to. But it would be convenient to have a trusted source that I know ships directly to my country. Thanks so much.

Reactions: mymarbles