TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm located in the US. I placed an order for DMC SN a couple weeks ago, and when I track the order status I see that the status is "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". I purchased expedited shipping, so I'm a little concerned that it seems to be stalled. Has anyone else had experience with this? Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Nikitatos and locked*n*loaded
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Hey any updates on this?

Hey, the status actually changed today and the shipment is now in the US, expected to arrive on 9/16. I guess there might have been a little stumble but seems all is well now!

• Informative
Reactions: feelinggloomy and _AllCatsAreGrey_
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
Funny, I purchased SN and it's been stuck in Jacksonville for the past 6 days. It is really demoralising to wonder about placing a second online order for three pounds of SN shortly after placing an order only days prior, without risking being questioned by the seller.

Specifically because the package contains a white powder chemical known to some to be biologically harmful in pure form, I am also scared that incoming packages to my address will receive special screening and that placing a second order will meet the same fate...

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Funny, I purchased SN and it's been stuck in Jacksonville for the past 6 days. It is really demoralising to wonder about placing a second online order for three pounds of SN shortly after placing an order only days prior, without risking being questioned by the seller.

Specifically because the package contains a white powder chemical known to some to be biologically harmful in pure form, I am also scared that incoming packages to my address will receive special screening and that placing a second order will meet the same fate...
Sellers don't care. They're probably aware of what's going on anyways. SN is not illegal in the United States.

Law enforcement can't legally intercept a package even if they knew for a fact that SN was inside of it. It would be like confiscating a hunting knife because people were killing themselves with hunting knives.

We might be moving towards complete government control, but we're not there yet. Law enforcement can't just do whatever they want (although they do systematically break laws daily).

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
Sellers don't care. They're probably aware of what's going on anyways. SN is not illegal in the United States.

Law enforcement can't legally intercept a package even if they knew for a fact that SN was inside of it. It would be like confiscating a hunting knife because people were killing themselves with hunting knives.

We might be moving towards complete government control, but we're not there yet. Law enforcement can't just do whatever they want (although they do systematically break laws daily).
They certainly do, which is the singular reason why it is significantly harder to get it now versus in 2020, when it was available on the consumer version of Amazon and eBay. I never implied it is a controlled substance, but most sellers who still sell it online only sell it to businesses who have clear demonstration of their use. It doesn't have to be explicitly illegal for vendors to take precautions to cover their asses, regardless of if they do or do not know what the SN is being used for.

Those words are not up for speculation - it is the explanation of an observable and measurable fact. My concerns about seizing the package might be unfounded, but I have the faint memory of someone here being visited by the police after receiving SN.

Last edited:
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
They certainly do, which is the singular reason why it is significantly harder to get it now versus in 2020, when it was available on the consumer version of Amazon and eBay. I never implied it is a controlled substance, but most sellers who still sell it online only sell it to businesses who have clear demonstration of their use. It doesn't have to be explicitly illegal for vendors to take precautions to cover their asses, regardless of if they do or do not know what the SN is being used for.

These words are not up for speculation - it is the explanation of an observable and measurable fact.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The ONLY product the guy sends to the US is SN. Businesses with legit chemical needs are NOT getting their product from war-torn European countries using alternative payment methods. There's HUNDREDS of legit US chemical suppliers. What legit business US business is ordering from DMC? NONE. Gee, I want to cure my meats. Let me order it from halfway around the world without a credit card and hope it's legit.

People need need to stop talking about DMC. When he gets busted, you can blame yourselves. People won't be able to get SN anywhere.

If there's 5 threads daily on DMC, guaranteed he's busted by the end of the year.

T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
You have no idea what you're talking about. The ONLY product the guy sends to the US is SN. Businesses with legit chemical needs are NOT getting their product from war-torn European countries using alternative payment methods. There's HUNDREDS of legit US chemical suppliers. What legit business US business is ordering from DMC? NONE. Gee, I want to cure my meats. Let me order it from halfway around the world without a credit card and hope it's legit.

People need need to stop talking about DMC. When he gets busted, you can blame yourselves. People won't be able to get SN anywhere.

If there's 5 threads daily on DMC, guaranteed he's busted by the end of the year.
Sorry, but I feel like you do not have a clue what you are talking about here. I'm not even sure we're having the same conversation.

Nothing in any of my posts mentioned DMC or even implied a reference to any one individual seller. I did not mention DMC anywhere in my post, I merely mentioned that I ordered SN online, nor do I even know what DMC is. You may want to re-read my posts.

I contributed to your thread to share mutual frustration in our SN orders being infinitely delayed. There's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
The title of the thread is DMC....the same applies to ANY international seller. Legit US businesses don't buy their chemicals from overseas suppliers. Talk to anyone who uses chemicals for their business.

T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
The title of the thread is DMC....the same applies to ANY international seller. Legit US businesses don't buy their chemicals from overseas suppliers. Talk to anyone who uses chemicals for their business.
Again, the title of the thread (or DMC in general) has less than nothing to do with the specific interaction we had. I displayed mutual frustration in my SN order getting delayed and that is the extent of my initial contribution to the thread. I don't know what DMC is and DMC has never factored into the interaction you and I actually had == DMC is not relevant to my comments that you replied to, regardless of if your thread initially mentioned it.

Last edited: