R

robtboi

Sep 11, 2024
I put in an order at the DMC like 3 days ago and I went to check the shipping again just in case there were any updates. Pictured below is apparently my package got sent back from customs (I'm in the US btw). I have no idea what to do now actually, I've already emailed the people at DMC to ask and they said it was nothing. I really don't think that's true and I'm worried about not getting it. Please give me whatever advice you have or anything else to tell the DMC about. 1000000456 1000000457

• Love
Reactions: RABITIA, nihilistic_dragon and Adûnâi
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I guess this is going to be a daily post. There's literally two identical threads going.

I'm surprised mods don't delete this sht.

• Hmph!
Reactions: RABITIA and DontTouchMeImFamous
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I guess this is going to be a daily post. There's literally two identical threads going.

while I'm with ya on trying to limit all this chatter about DMC (it has kind of exploded recently), I don't think the mods have any reasonable grounds to remove these posts.

Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous and lizzywizzy09
R

robtboi

Sep 11, 2024

I couldn't find any threads specifically about customs and being shipped back to the original person. The destination on the 1st photo used to say USA. If there is a post identical to this please send it to me.

Reactions: xBrialesana
uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
Is DMC d****mc***"? I'm searching for it & found a site with those letters in but it seemed like a weird way to abbreviate it.

R

robtboi

Sep 11, 2024
Is DMC d****mc***"? I'm searching for it & found a site with those letters in but it seemed like a weird way to abbreviate it.
It's not that, but I'm not tryna post it here. There's hints in other threads that'll help you find it. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
It's not that, but I'm not tryna post it here. There's hints in other threads that'll help you find it. Good luck!
I have tried to trace the links the clues why is it so cryptic if this site is only for the likes of me that just want to CTB . I just wish i was intelligent but never been good at puzzles.
I hate that such a simple ingredient for curing meat is now so hard to obtain!!!!
Sorry thats not a rant at u i promise i am just desperate, exhausted and sick of being so dam thick!!!! Even when it comes to my own CTB I can't achieve what i want

• Aww..
Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I have tried to trace the links the clues why is it so cryptic if this site is only for the likes of me that just want to CTB . I just wish i was intelligent but never been good at puzzles.
I hate that such a simple ingredient for curing meat is now so hard to obtain!!!!
Sorry thats not a rant at u i promise i am just desperate, exhausted and sick of being so dam thick!!!! Even when it comes to my own CTB I can't achieve what i want

It's "cryptic" because various authorities, pro life activists and self appointed "investigative journalists" continually attempt to ascertain sources of some products, and screenshot posts apparently suggesting, recommending or encouraging suicide or advocating methods of self destruction.
This means that people tend to be cautious about sharing any little information they may have found out for themselves. And many of us value this site and the work which goes into running it too highly to risk exposing it to attack or criticism.
Sorry, but that's just the position in which we find ourselves.

• Informative
Reactions: tankapi, Plato'sCaveDweller, DontTouchMeImFamous and 2 others
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
It's "cryptic" because various authorities, pro life activists and self appointed "investigative journalists" continually attempt to ascertain sources of some products, screenshot posts apparently suggesting, recommending or encouraging suicide or advocating methods of self destruction.
This means that people tend to be cautious about sharing any little information they may have found out for themselves. And many of us value this site and the work which goes into running it too highly to risk exposing it to attack or criticism.
Sorry, but that's just the position in which we find ourselves.
No apologies needed I totally understand what u have said i am just desperate and didn't mean to sound so sharp and defensive sorry

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No apologies needed I totally understand what u have said i am just desperate and didn't mean to sound so sharp and defensive sorry

No problem, unmet friend. If there is one site in your life where you can be sure we totally get pain, frustration, anguish and desperation, you're on it.
Best wishes for finding some resolution to your situation.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, DontTouchMeImFamous, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
ETgirl

ETgirl

silver tongue devil
Jul 22, 2024
Any update on this?

Reactions: xBrialesana
R

robtboi

Sep 11, 2024
Any update on this?
All good, nothing happened. Ig the websites were js tweaking for a bit LMAO. It's gna arrive latest the 27th n I alr got benzos n shit so I'm good to go next weekend.

Reactions: SVEN