• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

raison_d'etre

raison_d'etre

a memory
Mar 30, 2021
~ distance from pain and resistance

ive been thinking a lot. life isnt too great where im at right now, struggling with mental and physical health. I know im not in the best of conditions right now, but i have a whole paycheck enough to get a tent and some general supplies to last a bit. im thinking about just walking away from everything for awhile, pick up odd jobs on craigslist, maybe stop in a town for a couple months enough to save up some more to keep moving, maybe eventually settling where im finally comfortable (that is if my urges subside after im away from the chaos)

if any of you have thought about this, or have actually done this, i would love to hear your opinions

d̵̲̞̳̬͙̟̣̊̈́̐́á̸͕̪̲̼̖r̶̺̹͙͌̈̿͂͒̍̈̓k̷͖̜͊n̷̡̛͙̳͈̼̎́̽̔e̵̖̍̄̏̈́̍̕s̸̢̯̳̮͙͓̟̓̏͐̽̐s̷̡̧̰̼̹͙͙͌̑̐͛̄͑̾͘͝,̸̥͊͗̈́͌͌ ̵̝̫̳̜͈̪̜͈̓̈́i̴̢̱̤͚̼̮̥̼͗͊̐̓͛̆̆̿͌̚ṯ̴̨̢̗͈̜̣̬͕͆͊̃̾́͌́̏͝ ̴̨͕̫͕̘̂̑͜͝s̵̛̘̺̹̮̖̭̫̱̠e̷̻̣͗ţ̵̲̝̳͈̬͊̌̒̿͊t̵̥̲͙̻͋̈́̏̽̔̅ļ̷̛̦͙̪̭é̸͇̣̼̻͇̝̘ ̴̠͉͚̾̓i̸̢̡̳̤͖͇̜͙̱͊̿͂͋̈͋͘n̷̡̜͉͉̤̥̬̣̮̝͐̔͋̿̌̎̋̌͒͝ ̶̧̻͚̗̦̪̰́̑͗̀̒͌͆̈̕͝h̶̫̜͔̠̘̯̭̃̂͒̇̏̑̄̀̋ė̸̢͇͒̈́̒͐a̴̡̛̗̾͆̂̏̃͂́͘̚r̵̨̨̻̙͕͒͆͆t̷̢̯͉̣͓̓̃̒̈̄͘ş̵̛̖̘̫͇̙̼͍̿͛̍̕͝ͅ ̸̢̱̭͔͈̠̩̫͉̔̆̔̅͐͋́̃̏͝ő̸͕̲̜͍͗̚f̴͇̺̪̰̲̠͉͒͋ ̵̢̱̠̟͕̐̇͒̋͂̊͂ṭ̴̨̼͕̦̰͓̻̈́̀̅̂́͐̆̿̕h̶̢̟͈̩͍͈͉͖̝̾̑͂̋͗ë̸̢̜̜̩̘̒̽̉̉ ̸̛̞̞̤̞͇̹͙̻́͌̐̄̀͊͑̕m̶̢͛̾̐̓̉͑̽e̵͕̔͊́̄̿͆n̴͙̯̤͕̓̋̀̓̉͘͝͠͠ͅ ̸̙̪̼͖̻̗͋̀̎̒́̓̎́w̵͎̏̉͘ȉ̴̛͍̙̑͑̄̍͋͗̈͌ẗ̷̢͍͔͎̖̱̮͚̬́̀͊͑̀̂h̴̝̓̊̌̉͆ ̸̡͖̩̠̜͇̂̉̅͛͐̓͗͑̎͝t̴̢̧͚͍͎̫͎͒̅͆ḩ̴̨̲̱͙̩͉̰͕͊̐́͒̀͐e̴͔̱̲̰̜̒͛̒͆ ̸̜̲̖̗̱̄͊̋̽̌͒̏́͘m̵̡͓̠̟̝̯̜̜͋͒͆̃̇̚͘͜͠͠͠e̶̯̋̓̽̎̈́̄̆̊d̶̗͈̆̇̂̈̃̒̈́͘͝a̸̡̗̤͈̪̗͛͗̅͒̉͌͗͘͝͠l̵̛͚̙̞͉̳̖̾͂͒̈͝s̸̪̈́̀̂͑̽͊̍̔̎͝,̴̡͉̫͝ͅ ̴̠͉̞̬͉̦͎͆̀̏̚͜ḻ̵̰̀̆̂̊o̸̢͙̮̖̼̯͆̿̈́ͅǧ̴̢̳͙͈̳̹̺̿̽̑î̶̛̛̞̺̩̩̀̃̅̌̍̈͘c̸̨̩͉̬̗͓̘͚̐ą̶̡͎͂͝l̵̡̟̣̟͔̾̊̎̓̃͂̚̚͝ ̴̛̻͔͙̳̑̃͘̚͘t̴̡̪̪͎̪̞̜̘̳̑̾̓̉̈́́̄̑̕͜h̸͈̭͆͊̎̌̈́̀̓̄̕͠į̷̦͍͚̹̱̺̐̆̿̃̃͊̏̎͆̅͜ͅn̵̟̜͔̘̙͊͌͑͠k̶̨̩̗͔͈͖͚̐̈̒̾̆ĩ̷̢̮̟̘̜͎͙̒̔͊͝n̸̩͊̓̅̿͐ģ̷̡͇̯̬̦͖̟̬̌́͛̋͊͒̀̏̍ ̸̡̘̔͆̎̑í̶̢͉̞̩́͊̏̽͒͑̌̔̀͜t̸̨̛̖̤̟̄͑͜ś̶̡̺͙̼͚͛ͅ ̸̺̯̤̞̟̣̩̄̄͂͝͠b̵̨̯͔͉͎̻̞̫͎̿͑́͐̅̿̂̚͜͝ȩ̴̡̼͇͈̰͙̮̤̂̕ͅş̶̺́̈̽̕t̴͚̣͖͂̓̈̋̌̇̈́̕̕͜ ̶̰̞̜̦̤̱͈͙̆͆͒̈̃͌̚͠ͅt̵̨͕͎̝͙͓͓͎͕̙̀͛̐̿̽̀̕o̵̥̜͙̾̿̋͐̑̚ ̴̨̤̱͖̼̙̙̤̝͗̒̇͐͛̈́́̀͗̂͜s̵̛̯̖̜͒̆̐̂̚͘͜t̷̠̃̑͌̊͘á̶̢̧̧͉̫̲̪͓̮̝y̴͉̗̖̣̙̳̬̌͐͐͌͐͆̒̏̔ ̷̧̺͕̗̺͈̟̦̇̏̊̑̈́̆̉͒̃ṃ̸̂e̴͈̙͇̩͍̺̤̬̣͚̾̏̃̕͘͠l̶̨̯͉̦̬̒̀͋̒̽l̸̹̦̽̀͂͠͠ọ̷̱̪͕̫̲̯̘̳͍̔̐w̴̧̨̡̲̗̱̪̠̳̐̈͋̔̆

~ raison_d'etre

Attachments

• alone.gif
    alone.gif
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fin
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sounds good, is bad.