BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I keep having these disgusting fucking fantasies of someone kidnapping me and doing a shit ton of unspeakable things to me just so I'd have a valid reason to not go outside. I try to distract myself but they just float around in my head. I want it to happen so bad but I know it's wrong of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and pole
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i dont know if you need/want advice OP but maybe try doing this in a safe and consentual enviorment ?? i dont really know what else to say , im sorry if you didnt want this or if this isn't helpful </3

Reactions: mehdone
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Sounds like you just have a really insane sexual fantasy

Reactions: letmejoindeath
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Sounds like you just have a really insane sexual fantasy
I'm pretty sure that it's a given that if any of us are on this site, we're not "sane".

I'm certainly not.

To the OP- I often fantasize about absolutely horrible things happening to me. I think it's because maybe if life got more difficult, or more traumatic, I might actually be able to overcome SI and ctb. Maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: nux_walpurgis
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure that it's a given that if any of us are on this site, we're not "sane".

I'm certainly not.
Being depressed/suicidal doesn't mean you're literally insane and it def doesn't mean you have a rape fantasy by default. But alright

Reactions: myusername890 and nux_walpurgis
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
Being depressed/suicidal doesn't mean you're literally insane and it doesn't mean you have a rape fantasy by default
^^ as a rape survivor with diagnostics of mental illness after i can comfirm just because your mentally ill does not mean your into rape

Reactions: myusername890 and Life Is My Coffin
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Being depressed/suicidal doesn't mean you're literally insane and it def doesn't mean you have a rape fantasy by default. But alright
Yeah, no- my response in no way said that.
I didn't say a damn thing about rape fantasies.
By most societies typical standards, if you're mentally ill or suicidal- you're not normal, and you're not sane.

If you're on this site that is literally about suicide? Yeah, you probably fall into one of the categories above (mentally ill or suicidal), just like me.

That, or you're a troll or a pro-lifer.

Dismissing someone by saying that you think they just have a really insane sexual fantasy is absolute bullshit. Why would you even post that? What was the goal behind it? What was the purpose?
And more importantly, how was it in any way helpful?

Last edited:
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I keep having these disgusting fucking fantasies of someone kidnapping me and doing a shit ton of unspeakable things to me just so I'd have a valid reason to not go outside. I try to distract myself but they just float around in my head. I want it to happen so bad but I know it's wrong of me.
I think there are many kinks one could have, that doesn't necessarily mean you are insane or wrong.
I think I read somewhere that the most common sexual fantasy among women is rape.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Don't want to assume anything, but it's possible it's because of trauma?
If it's just a "regular" fantasy, there's not necessarily anything wrong with it, as long as it's practised safely.

Reactions: letmejoindeath
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Fantasies are great if they are consensual from all parties. If you're all adults and you can agree that it would be fun, then it's alright. If there are boundaries just make sure both of you are honest.

Maybe you just want someone to roll play with you. That can be fun too.

There are all sorts of weird fantasies that can be real fun in a consensual setting.

Personally wanted to see my ex penetrated by different guys. She is so hot 🥵 when she moans and she has such an amazing body I wanted to watch guys crave her and watch her make them moan.

It may not be everyone's style but I loved her and and that's what turned me on. It may be weird but there is nothing illegal or morally wrong about it.

Reactions: Some place nice
fated to die

fated to die

vexed
Jul 6, 2023
i have really fucked up fantasies.

don't know if this is triggering or not... but i would like my fiancee to drug me and r/pe me in my sleep. i guess it stems from my trauma. and another one is for her to take advantage of me when i age regress. it's fucked up, i know. i always have had deeply disturbing sexual fantasies.