Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
we have to work off our asses just to survive, surviving for a life that gives not even close enough to justify the pain and suffering.. srsly, how can someone even give birth in this horrible world? ..yeah i get it not everyone suffers balah blah.. still if just one person in this world has to suffer, it's still one person too much.. being aware of one selves suffering and the inability to find relief without ctb is just too much, why do we even get born when we're doomed to ctb anyway? theres no magic order in this God damn universe, there's no perfection in anything, DNA is imperfect, life is imperfect,.. it just feels so bad to be reminded that the only way out of this is by taking our own lives, all the pleasure we could have had, all the dreams we couldn't bring into our own experience, all because we're just powerless bags of biological waste having to experience this gift of life...

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Lone_Gray_Wolf, LADY007 and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
3ac.jpg

Reactions: Bot
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Life sure is fucked up. There's so much pain and suffering, it's unbelievable. How do normal people cope with it all? Do they just block it out? Pretend it doesn't exist?? Everything is wrong.

Reactions: Bot
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it is selfish to bring children into this world. In my opinion it is better to never exist in the first place, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. There is unlimited potential for suffering, in this life, there is no limit as to how bad things can get. Anyone who thinks it is a good thing to bring a child into this world is delusional. Death is freedom. We all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, it is cruel how the society expects us to suffer for decades.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, LADY007 and Bot