• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
for various reasons I am not currently ready to CTB, but I have read concerning reports of welfare checks performed on people who ordered SN from my source.

so I have decided to do the following:

1. dye 150g of table salt yellowish
2. move salt to old medicine bottles
3. remove the labels from my SN
4. affix the labels to the medicine bottles
5. lazily hide the "SN"

in the event of a welfare check where they force me to dispose of my SN, do you think this will fool them? if they're police would I be committing a crime by doing this? and if they wish to seize it instead of watching me dispose it, will they test it? any further tips on disguising regular salt to emulate the look, texture and smell of SN?

thank you for reading and potentially humouring my convoluted plans to keep my SN.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GasMonkey and Huntfish34
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
What country do you live in? I think it would be better if we knew, because I knows it's bad in the UK and Australia currently

Reactions: AllFoxedOut
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Australia
you may need someone with more knowledge than me, but I think it could work. From what I have read, I don't think they are going to search through every medicine you have. You can however put it somewhere hidden (i.e under a couch or behind something small).

If you want to be extreme, you could even hide it under a loose floor board. Does it say which temperature the SN should be at?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
They cannot enter your house without a search warrant.

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
you may need someone with more knowledge than me, but I think it could work. From what I have read, I don't think they are going to search through every medicine you have. You can however put it somewhere hidden (i.e under a couch or behind something small).

If you want to be extreme, you could even hide it under a loose floor board. Does it say which temperature the SN should be at?
room temperature away from light- it'll do just fine in my room. I currently have it in an old tech box which I hoard, buried at the back of the closet. without a warrant it'll be hard to find.

the issue is I never get alone time. my mum will 100% be home when the welfare check happens. I have to give them something. I just don't want to actually give my SN up. hence the convoluted plan.

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
room temperature away from light- it'll do just fine in my room. I currently have it in an old tech box which I hoard, buried at the back of the closet. without a warrant it'll be hard to find.

the issue is I never get alone time. my mum will 100% be home when the welfare check happens. I have to give them something. I just don't want to actually give my SN up. hence the convoluted plan.
Yeah just do the salt thing. Your mom might fuss about it but she will think anything that can harm you is gone.

failed life

failed life

Apr 10, 2023
You did well to get SN in the first place. I can't find it anywhere :(

• Aww..