• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LuNa23

LuNa23

Feb 22, 2020
Hello there. Ive been having this thought for a while now so ill cut to the chase. Would it be possible to infect myself with a disease deadly enough to kill me on purpose? I dont mind if it takes a few months ,maybe a year or 2, to actually kill me. i can deal with pain but id prefer if theres none.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
No, why do you want to do this? There are better options available that don't take as long or have so many risks for damage (instead of death).

Upvote 0
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
The hardest part, beyond waiting for the disease to kill you and the suffering that it would involve, would be finding a way to actually get infected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
Upvote 0
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I think it would be too obvious. Someone will put you into a hospital before you die.

Upvote 0
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
Are you wanting to make it look like an accident or is it really a preferred method?

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this. It sounds too complicated and probably ineffective. If it did work it would be very painful.

Upvote 0
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
There are some quick diseases that will kill you in a matter of weeks, or days. But the suffering that they'll cause you is worse than any hell imaginable.

You should probably consider literally any other method that exists, even throwing yourself into a meat grinder will be painless compared to the agony of those diseases.

Upvote 0
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Have thought about it too, maybe injecting faeces into the bloodstream but not sure if that would even work.

Upvote 0
LuNa23

LuNa23

Feb 22, 2020
Are you wanting to make it look like an accident or is it really a preferred method?
yeah even if im put in a hospital, it will still be more discreet than hanging myself with a cable.
There are some quick diseases that will kill you in a matter of weeks, or days. But the suffering that they'll cause you is worse than any hell imaginable.

You should probably consider literally any other method that exists, even throwing yourself into a meat grinder will be painless compared to the agony of those diseases.
I really dont have many alternatives. I dont have the money for Sn and i live with people so even if i did they would know . The only other alternative is sneaking out with no one knowing and jumping in my nearest train station. I also have a cable that ive tried strangling myself with way too many times so that method is quite the pipe dream. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Upvote 0