• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

š¯“µš¯“²š¯“´š¯“® š¯“»š¯“øš¯“¶š¯“®š¯“ø š¯“Ŗš¯“·š¯“­ š¯“³š¯“¾š¯“µš¯“²š¯“®š¯“½
Feb 20, 2024
I have escapism as a coping mechanism since I was little, and one of my big obsession used to be reality shifting. Shifting was my only reason for going on and on for so long as I have, since I'm such a huge geek and love videogames, anime, and TV shows, and being able to 'shift' to those shows and games I love so much would've been cool AF (even now). I knew about it before a member on Amino posted something on tiktok and the whole trend started (I also remember that there was a little bit of drama in the community I was in after lol). As I've gotten older I've drifted from it. I wish it was something real really, where I could live the life I truly want to live and actually be happy and experience love, family, friendship and whatnot. I'm curious if anyone feels the same way and used it as a coping mechanism as well and then just gave up on it like I did.

• Love
Reactions: Spreadingmywings, sserafim, eatantz and 1 other person
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
not exactly shifting, but when i was in my tweens i was heavy in the fictionkin community (the past life memories side of it too), and i was always immersed in maladaptive daydreams to the point i spent 5-12 hours a day pacing around doing nothing but imagining and listening to music. i was also heavy into fanfiction as well. nowadays i have imaginary friends but i try to use that to immerse me in the mundane IRL. is there any specific reason you dirfted away from shifting or was it more gradual?

Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I used to be obsessed in like 2022, genuinely such a good escapism technique, it had me excited everyday because i thought one day it would happen. Its hard to believe in shifting but i enjoyed interacting with the community and hearing about everyone's experiences.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
I used to play second life, I think that's as far as I went