• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
Alright, so basically I've got the method/regimen planned out now. All that is left to do is to actually purchase and have the supplies delivered.

I am using the SN method and just need to confirm that the packaging will not be "revealing" for others in my household. I know I cannot post the names of sources, but initial wise I'm planning to purchase SN from CCS and Meto from CD.

Could someone please confirm the validity of the two or state what labels may be placed on the outside of the box. I live with family, so I'm not exactly inclined to receive a big box that states exactly what lies inside.

Or might there even be an option as to where i can request for the package not to be delivered to my place of residence, but instead for me to pick it up at a local post office?

Any input is welcomed (this is honestly the only portion of the process I am stressed with).