• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
Wondering what all options I might have, as my boyfriend works from home and now a lot of my planned ways of ctb have kind of gone out the window.

I just want to be able to end things quitely without traumatizing him or some other random person if I had to do it not at home.

danlippers67

danlippers67

Dec 14, 2021
Wondering what all options I might have, as my boyfriend works from home and now a lot of my planned ways of ctb have kind of gone out the window.

I just want to be able to end things quitely without traumatizing him or some other random person if I had to do it not at home.
Perhaps you could go into the woods and partial suspension hang?

Reactions: deerme
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish we lived in a society where our right to die is respected and then we could just exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. I wish ctb was easier more than anything, the fear of failure is what holds me back. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: deerme
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I think there is no way finding the dead body of someone they care about won't be traumatizing for someone.

Reactions: Foresight and Manaaja
deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
I think there is no way finding the dead body of someone they care about won't be traumatizing for someone.
100% true but some are definitely worse than others. With a boyfriend who is aware of suicidal ideations I was just curious if there were ways that either he wouldn't be suspicious of

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Get your own place. Then your boyfriend won't be an issue. You can do what you want.
I wish we lived in a society where our right to die is respected and then we could just exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. I wish ctb was easier more than anything, the fear of failure is what holds me back. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Last edited:
L

lifehurtsalot

Feb 15, 2020
You can always pretend to go get groceries or some other errand and go somewhere quietly then.

If you work outside of home too, you can always take a day or two off and pretend you're going to work as usual.

Either way, make sure you aren't tracked so that means ditching all electronics with tracking or GPS enabled.

• Love
Reactions: deerme and hopelesscallgirl