• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

calculusmaster

Jun 13, 2024
Hi, I will take SN this weekend ( today probably idk but I'll see ) and would like to be on a video call with someone ( you dont need to turn on your camera ) for whoever's recording post my video here for educational purposes.
my plan is the following:
2h before 80mg propanolol

1h before 1000mg ibuprofen + 80mg propanolol

45 min before 30mg metoclopramide + 8mg ondansentrone

30 min before 10mg alprazolam + 1mg clonazepam (crushed) in water and hold it in mouth for quicker absorption

15 min before antacid magnesium milk

5 mins before pop 1 flogoral/strepsil for anesthesia

last 10 mins prepare 3 cups of SN 25 + 15 + 15

1st cup with 25g + 3mg alprazolam + 40mg propanolol all crushed in 60 ml of water

other 2 cups just the sn itself

after SN and pop some more flogoral and mint sweeties and some chocolate in mouth to get rid of taste

i haven't really got much of a story to tell and I'm also lazy to share it.
whoever's interested just send me your discord usarname or dm me idk.
I'm brazilian btw

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Kusogaki, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Reactions: Kusogaki
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I could record for you, depending on when you are ready as I won't be around the whole week end.

I find it very noble of you that you want to document your method for reserach purposes. I am thinking about doing the same if I ctb so I understand your motivation.

Reactions: Kusogaki, juna and Praestat_Mori
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Hi, I will take SN this weekend ( today probably idk but I'll see ) and would like to be on a video call with someone ( you dont need to turn on your camera ) for whoever's recording post my video here for educational purposes.
my plan is the following:
2h before 80mg propanolol

1h before 1000mg ibuprofen + 80mg propanolol

45 min before 30mg metoclopramide + 8mg ondansentrone

30 min before 10mg alprazolam + 1mg clonazepam (crushed) in water and hold it in mouth for quicker absorption

15 min before antacid magnesium milk

5 mins before pop 1 flogoral/strepsil for anesthesia

last 10 mins prepare 3 cups of SN 25 + 15 + 15

1st cup with 25g + 3mg alprazolam + 40mg propanolol all crushed in 60 ml of water

other 2 cups just the sn itself

after SN and pop some more flogoral and mint sweeties and some chocolate in mouth to get rid of taste

i haven't really got much of a story to tell and I'm also lazy to share it.
whoever's interested just send me your discord usarname or dm me idk.
I'm brazilian btw
I can see the theoretical benefit for educational purposes and I hope you're able to find the right person. Unfortunately I think it's going to be difficult to find someone Who is going to be able to Have the required means to carry out what you want and share it with others in a respectful manner. For example I technically have the respect in technical ability to carry out what you want but I don't have the heart to do it. Watching and taking part in your passing is simply too much for me. It's hard to find someone with all of the qualities that you want.

There are people who would probably carry it out as some sort of joke and not really take it seriously but that might be someone that you don't want as well.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
Are you still here @calculusmaster?
Sent a DM
I cannot DM you...

Last edited: