• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
hi.
As in title.
I am planning to ctb soon (you can check my other thread).
I would like to join ss discord server, so i can at least read some chats and maybe talk when the worse pain comes.
I still have to suffer for few days in my current situation, but it gets worse by the day. I just want some company.
I have been on SaSu for over a year, first lurking. I thought maybe there is some active server as currently i dont do very well and struggle to keep myself together. Chatting and raeading conversations always help me feel less alone, and allows to take my mind of things.
Thanks for reading.

• Love
Reactions: Yuri_gami and DT2007
Y

Yuri_gami

Oct 10, 2023
I think this is the unofficial server??
sanctioned-suicide.net

Unofficial Discord Server

Here's a new invite link to the unofficial Discord server. The previous post about the server has been locked so here's a new one. https://discord.gg/26FwfQKYvw
sanctioned-suicide.net
sanctioned-suicide.net