• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Is this a good way to go. I might try it with hanging so that I get relaxed

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Will not kill you. Will kill organs and make you unbelievably sick. You can use it as a sedative for other methods but planning to OD on anything is a large gamble that very rarely works out.

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Will not kill you. Will kill organs and make you unbelievably sick. You can use it as a sedative for other methods but planning to OD on anything is a large gamble that very rarely works out.
What about if I hang myself too

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
As I said, you can use it as a sedative for other methods if you think it will help (doesn't do jack for me). Just don't try to use it to OD.

lekomania

lekomania

Nov 27, 2023
Is this a good way to go. I might try it with hanging so that I get relaxed
my heart stopped twice because of this. my organs are ok rn. but i took a lot, and also, i dont weight much.
my heart stopped twice because of this. my organs are ok rn. but i took a lot, and also, i dont weight much.
also i didnt drink alcohol, just took a lot of pills 25mg per pill
its not pleasant tho. you vomit a lot, and then halllucinate, and then the convultions come