• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mbrox

mbrox

Feb 23, 2021
I ordered SN from USA and sent it to a reshipping address to then be sent to Australia. I did this twice using two different reshipping services and two different SN products. Both times the reshipper noticed I was ordering SN and refused to ship it to Australia.

Is there anything else I can do? Are there reshipping services that rarely check package contents? Is there maybe some sneaky way to order SN from business suppliers as a regular customer? I remember a guy telling me he set up a fake vet business to purchase needles cheaply (or something like that, this was a long time ago)

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Did they cancel the reshipping order because they noticed it was SN or because it was a chemical product? I think it's the latter since to send to you they re-package it thus finding out you are sending through them a chemical substance.

Have you tried buying it from Malaysia or neighbour countries?

mbrox

mbrox

Feb 23, 2021
One reshipper says "We are unable to process your package as it contains product(s) that are either dangerous, damaged or prohibited for import to Australia Kindly call our Customer Contact Centre". I'll have to contact them but I'm pretty sure that means they will not send it into the country at all.

The second reshipper says "This package requires special shipping and/or handling. If we have not already reached out to you, please contact us" so maybe they'll repackage it and send it if I contact them but I really doubt it. Will give them a call tomorrow

Have you tried buying it from Malaysia or neighbour countries?
I haven't. Maybe I'll look into it tomorrow but nobody else has mentioned buying from those countries here so I'm not super hopeful

Reactions: mirko
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
One reshipper says "We are unable to process your package as it contains product(s) that are either dangerous, damaged or prohibited for import to Australia Kindly call our Customer Contact Centre". I'll have to contact them but I'm pretty sure that means they will not send it into the country at all.

The second reshipper says "This package requires special shipping and/or handling. If we have not already reached out to you, please contact us" so maybe they'll repackage it and send it if I contact them but I really doubt it. Will give them a call tomorrow

I haven't. Maybe I'll look into it tomorrow but nobody else has mentioned buying from those countries here so I'm not super hopeful
Did you know the Chemical Company that goes by the initial LW has a website where you can order it directly. I just checked and they ship internationally

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Did you know the Chemical Company that goes by the initial LW has a website where you can order it directly. I just checked and they ship internationally
Not OP. They don't ship to all countries though. They don't ship in mine

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019

While they do offer to ship internationally, they will only ship SN domestically (within the USA). This is likely to do with the fact that SN is classified as Class 5 Dangerous Goods and it would be a hassle to deliver by air. Even in the case of countries sharing a land border with the USA, they will not ship SN. It is a shame because I rather like that specific source.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Not OP. They don't ship to all countries though. They don't ship in mine

While they do offer to ship internationally, they will only ship SN domestically (within the USA). This is likely to do with the fact that SN is classified as Class 5 Dangerous Goods and it would be a hassle to deliver by air. Even in the case of countries sharing a land border with the USA, they will not ship SN. It is a shame because I rather like that specific source.
Yep my bad I checked it myself they don't. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019

What did the second reshipper say?

mbrox

mbrox

Feb 23, 2021
was it successful?
yep! big white bottle of sodium nitrite AR grade (>99% according to label), green lid, 500g. took about a week to arrive

Reactions: voyager and ab_