• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

INWonderland

Jun 20, 2019
So I have lurked for quite a while (hello everyone I was hoping not to have to post alas here I am) and have done quite a bit of experimentation. I settled on carotid compression purchased the necessary supplies for each method. I can not compress my carotid arteries regardless of method. I have tried with padding (bean bags, rolled wash cloths) and without. Every method just gives pretty intense pressure (not in the slightest dizzy aware for multiple minutes and I give up long before passing out) I also experience severe pain although I am sure that is related to my pain problems (fibromyalgia, crps, and migraines that originate in my neck) I also have historically bad veins and that is far from an exaggeration. I am 5'2 a bit overweight but have a very slim and short neck. I dont have difficulty locating the pulse but compression seems next to impossible. I remember reading an article about women having smaller carotid arteries (even aside from men that are the same weight/size class) so I suppose my question is geared towards people who have had the same difficulty do you have any tips to make dizziness occur that hasn't been listed in those 3 megathreads? Also I was wondering if combining methods may be the way to go here? I have 1,150mg of a muscle relaxer ground up (200+ pills) that has had a few successful deaths not enough to gain traction but a few have occurred over 300mg I also have meto from GI problems a year ago and zolpidem. I was thinking I may have more success if I used the tourniquet / night night method and my blood pressure is significantly reduced (perhaps it is more hopeful ideation than anything) I also would be more comfortable (again assumption I would hate to vomit like this and I know from experience that I can still vomit with meto but the likelihood is reduced) if I am knocked out if I cant completely compress my carotid arteries. The last 5 acts confused me as the way its written was fairly wishy washy with this method. Try again if you dont feel dizzy, 15 seconds, if not dizzy within a few minutes, will still work if you only compromise it partially etc.

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Look at combat tourniquets. They are made to stop bleeding. Also, they are big enough to fit around a thigh so anywhere else shouldn't be an issue. Rest well

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Oct 22, 2019
There is a big push for laypeople to carry these just in case. They have become easier to apply, relatively inexpensive and are extremely effective.

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019

Look pretty simple ... does anyone heard about someone CTB with this kind of stuff ?

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Oct 22, 2019
That is it. Just a thought. I have couple and play with it and give updates

Reactions: Kodama