• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
i'll always be different compared to the majority of the people i meet, if not all. on here, there may be agreements on views regarding suicide as a choice, but beyond that, there's not much else.

out of the forum, im criticized about my sensitivity to things. it can be true, still doesn't deny the fact that i am more sensitive to things than the people who used to surround me and it fucking hurts to feel it.

people exhaust me. it's a mixed need to keep them away and to keep a few around because of my intense loneliness. things can be easier when im on my own, but i still long for a strong connection with someone. last relationship had it, then it was torn. at least i used to long for it. now i don't want to be that strongly connected with anyone else.

ive reached numbness. i wake up from a dream, have thoughts, but feel not really much of anything. am i used to this? is my mind protecting me again?

my goal hasn't changed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash