C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
What's the difference between them? I think they all have one single reason: artery / vein / trachea strangulation.

Partial: it's the easiest to distinguish, it's kinda like hanging

But tourniquet and night night methods are so similar, what is difference between them?

Reactions: bwerner
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Can anyone please link me to the details of Night Night and Tourniquet methods? Like their megathreads?

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
Can anyone please link me to the details of Night Night and Tourniquet methods? Like their megathreads?

Reactions: EscapeFromLife
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
What's the difference between them? I think they all have one single reason: artery / vein / trachea strangulation.

Partial: it's the easiest to distinguish, it's kinda like hanging

But tourniquet and night night methods are so similar, what is difference between them?

The night night method is just a more specific version of the tourniquet method. Night night was made by a guy on Sasu, Tourniquet is from Chris Docker's book "Five Last Acts".

The night night method specifies to use either Gorilla tape or a tree ratchet, while also making stuff more comfy using cornhole bags on your neck.

The tourniquet method is more broad, and tells you to just get any ligament and any object, tie the ligament around your neck, then insert the object in the loop behind your neck and just start turning it until you feel dizzy.

Night Night is probably more reliable. With the tourniquet method there are so many variables, and it seems way too easy to accidentally untighten the tourniquet, especially when the seizures start. As someone in the original tourniquet thread said : Seems like a method for brain damage

Reactions: lack and EscapeFromLife
C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
The night night method is just a more specific version of the tourniquet method. Night night was made by a guy on Sasu, Tourniquet is from Chris Docker's book "Five Last Acts".

The night night method specifies to use either Gorilla tape or a tree ratchet, while also making stuff more comfy using cornhole bags on your neck.

The tourniquet method is more broad, and tells you to just get any ligament and any object, tie the ligament around your neck, then insert the object in the loop behind your neck and just start turning it until you feel dizzy.

Night Night is probably more reliable. With the tourniquet method there are so many variables, and it seems way too easy to accidentally untighten the tourniquet, especially when the seizures start. As someone in the original tourniquet thread said : Seems like a method for brain damage
unfortunately, gorilla tape for me is unreliable, but yes tree rachet is good, but unfortunately I don't have it

Tourniquet method is good in that special attention is paid to tightening it, i don't think arteries can escape strangulation. The biggest weakness here is that it can untighten though. For this, I can do it in sea and also practice tightening it as quickly as possible and then applying knot to prevent it from spinning. How do you think?

Reactions: bitofftoomuch