Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
So stupid how it came at the expense of the only person I loved, the only person that cared about me. Now I lost both of them and I'll never get either of them back.

But at the same time I did deserve it. I was a fucking moron for the entirety of us being friends. The moments of us being happy were too little compared to how much I hurt them, almost daily.

Tips for those who want friends: don't talk about your problems, or maybe just talk about superficial ones so they don't ask questions. Never be honest about anything, especially not depression.

Especially not suicide.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Hirokami, Someday_Somehow32, FriendofDeath and 4 others
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I feel you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Someday_Somehow32, Rn110bg101, Iamamistake and 1 other person
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Yep.. "normal" people will be supportive and nice but as soon as you want to discuss some real, raw shit, especially depression and suicide.. they arent there for you. In my experience, opening up and being honest has only led to people thinking im crazy or me feeling humiliated because they dont understand my pain and decide to leave me on read with no explanantion. Never had a real friend that i could be 100% with, so I cut all ties, burned all bridges and im leaving pretty soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Someday_Somehow32, crybaby, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, it's really hard to find a friend who wants to hear about your deepest suffering. Most people are just want to befriend always positive people, in hope their life will get better because of their surrounding.

• Love
Reactions: mx5nb3, crybaby, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
Sometimes I think I might actually be content, but it's tainted by the knowledge that the pit is always waiting for me.

• Love
Reactions: mx5nb3, Rn110bg101, Iamamistake and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I was happy before. Then my happiness got crushed away, and cremated. Only time ill be happy is when i get to be with him again. Unfortunately i have to ctb for that, but that bus is avoiding me.

• Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, FriendofDeath and Iamamistake
Iamamistake

Iamamistake

Jun 2, 2020
So stupid how it came at the expense of the only person I loved, the only person that cared about me. Now I lost both of them and I'll never get either of them back.

But at the same time I did deserve it. I was a fucking moron for the entirety of us being friends. The moments of us being happy were too little compared to how much I hurt them, almost daily.

Tips for those who want friends: don't talk about your problems, or maybe just talk about superficial ones so they don't ask questions. Never be honest about anything, especially not depression.

Especially not suicide.

Ikr, I also recently lost a friend close to me. :'( This may sound a lil conceited~ talking about myself instead of comforting~ as much as she was a good listener, I never talked about family problems and suicidal thoughts cuz it sounded like backbiting and I feared getting pitied, though I was quite open about bullying I faced. This year we were both meant to start in different colleges if it weren't for lockdown and all, but things happened and I started feeling depressed~ spending my time either crying or staring at wall thinking how I messed up everything, and all the while she tried to reach me I was being too numb, too unaware of time to even talk and she couldn't understand why. That's why a part of me wonders~ what if I were honest about my dysfunctional family instead of pretending that I've a super normal family, would it have been any better?

It's so shitty that being honest is what costed your friendship. No way to know which way would lead to which consequences is simply terrible. It's messed up and idk what to say to make things sound better! T.T

• Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101 and FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
When my son was with me, I was more content, and even struggling, it was better with him here. Now it's like I'm diseased. There are a few people who will spend time with me and let me talk, but the virus has shut most of that down. My mother still listens and I actually have a great therapist.

Something sort of weird - I've thought about being like Lucy in Charlie Brown cartoon, setting up a desk and having people come talk.

• Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101 and Iamamistake
Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
There have been so many chances to be happy that just keep getting taken from me

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra