Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I was labelled as DID-NOS about a year ago - but I've known since I was a teenager that this was my problem. Each time I try to get help for it (including now), it proves too painful and nothing ever changes. I know which fragmented parts are which blah blah blah

In the middle of the night last night (I really don't sleep any more) I began to think about creating another fragment, with the purpose of B.S.-ing my way through life: confident, emotionless, driven, ruthless, greedy, shallow, etc. I'd just "kill" the others and hide behind someone who'd work and earn and succeed. Right now, I'm stifled and it's not going to change. But if there were a way I could create another identity, I could at least feel like a contributing human until I ctb.

If only that were possible. It's not. I am who I am: pathetic, a failure, a foolish overgrown child who can't get past deep wounds of abandonment. But the thought was a nice escape even for only an hour or two in the wee hours of the night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Nymph and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I often lose myself in thinking like this. Most of the time lately it's just been obsessing about ways to die lol. I wish I had the energy to be that ruthless tho. I'd be fun for a while but I think I'd still want to ctb in the end.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Iwish I had the energy to be that ruthless tho. I'd be fun for a while but I think I'd still want to ctb in the end.
That's where I'm at now. I know I have it in me to be that kind of person. I hate that side of me but it would get me out of this rut I'm in. It's just not worth the effort because I will be ctb soon and because I don't want to live the rest of my life like that, so why start now?

Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
That's where I'm at now. I know I have it in me to be that kind of person. I hate that side of me but it would get me out of this rut I'm in. It's just not worth the effort because I will be ctb soon and because I don't want to live the rest of my life like that, so why start now?

Yup I get that 100%. I still lean towards ctb right now. I just think it'll be easier. I just need to overcome my SI lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655