C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Family, friends, support network or no support network,
Did I truly kill our baby boy?
Did I just bring this upon myself,
My greatest sin was the killing of our child,
I snapped due my choices of mistakes of consequences.
Time for me to be a man,
Am I better off dead?

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Time for me to be a man,
Am I better off dead?
Wait what? You killed your baby? Why are you asking us if you killed your baby? We don't know what you did. This is a very strange post.
Time for me to be a man,
Am I better off dead?
Wait what? You killed your baby? Why are you asking us if you killed your baby? We don't know what you did. This is a very strange post.

Reactions: tehdisturbedone and Final Escape
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah so am i. I think this is a bullshit post.
I wouldn't say it is a bullshit post I'm not talking to any of the people on sanctionedsuicide I'm trying to talk to the people who were involved in my life those who remember the first time I tried to find a suicide partner and when I got arrested but you would have to be God or someone who played a positive, neutral, and or negative role in my life.

But don't worry people just think I'm crazy even though that is not true I just want to know the truth you wouldn't believe me even if I told you anyways because most of the information on what happened to me is suppressed but being monitored closely but they like to claim "are you sure it wasn't a dream"

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I'm sorry but I'd have to hear more back story to this before even attempting to give an answer. Are you willing to share more info?? If not, please ignore!

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I wouldn't say it is a bullshit post I'm not talking to any of the people on sanctionedsuicide I'm trying to talk to the people who were involved in my life those who remember the first time I tried to find a suicide partner and when I got arrested but you would have to be God or someone who played a positive, neutral, and or negative role in my life.

But don't worry people just think I'm crazy even though that is not true I just want to know the truth you wouldn't believe me even if I told you anyways because most of the information on what happened to me is suppressed but being monitored closely but they like to claim "are you sure it wasn't a dream"
So you didn't kill your baby?

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
So you didn't kill your baby?
Honestly, I'm not certain because again you would either have to be God or look into all my personal data not on this website but through real life but honestly you probably wouldn't believe me and I wouldn't blame you let me just say that I've been through the system due to my past actions and also because other people took control of me and supposedly I killed my firstborn son because of it and those who were involved either still have the evidence but like to claim that everything in the past was either crazy and or delusional, I got raped by the very same people who claimed "they were trying to help me"

That is why when I tried to find a person on this website to help kill me aka assisted suicide as the people who said no you were trying to find someone to murder you but you don't have to believe me because I don't entirely know of it were true people once used sodium Pentothal aka truth serum to make me say and do things against my will but I am smart enough to know you wouldn't entirely believe me because I don't have the evidence but they do and they claim ignorance and use the excuse are you sure it wasn't a dream and how would you feel if it were real.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
You say your not certain, so, can I ask what circumstances your son died in then? This is an odd post and I mean no disrespect but I'm finding it hard to follow.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and Ratherbeskinny
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
You say your not certain, so, can I ask what circumstances your son died in then? This is an odd post and I mean no disrespect but I'm finding it hard to follow.
I wouldn't blame you, but I remember being in the hospital and brought a knife with me because I didn't trust myself or anyone else but the people involved say it never happened as if it was a dream but they have the evidence and I was suffering from extreme withdrawals from nicotine from vaping and the people I got involved in have once made my dreams come true and made my nightmares come true by creating scenarios now I already know that my memories either have been restored while everyone else who played a positive, neutral, and negative role in my life have been either play acting but they used the system to their advantage and many people would obviously not believe me unless I had evidence.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Did you bring a knife when visiting your son after he was born??

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Did you bring a knife when visiting your son after he was born??
Truth be told I can't remember it all correctly because some say, "no Adam you never killed Jr." I once had my memories taken away via sodium Pentothal and was forced to say things and have things done to me such as rape but the family, friends, and support network and no support network forced me to do stuff but I only wish you were a real God because you would know the truth and the funny thing is I'm an atheist.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Ok I'm not even going to touch this one because it too utthere and I don't know if you're so mentally tubled that yundidntut make this up on your one. Insathenprson write you back that is trying to help you and you're not getting any concrete answers. Why don't you just go ask the cops and look at the death certificate? All your writing is all over the place and is impossible to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean4, tehdisturbedone and LonelyLight
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
So many thing's I want to say, So many thing's I can't damn it!!

• Love
Reactions: Stan, Cookiedough8956 and LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I feel like your either trolling or your having a serious mental breakdown right now. If it's the latter, please get help and go speak to your doctor or someone you trust.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Nah, on the trolling maybe mental breakdown due to past traumas but it doesn't really matter because I doubt I'll get the answers in real life because I am guessing this is nothing but a test to see if I remember it all correctly let me say this the people involved in my life can get away with a lot of things I can only get away with certain things for as long as I am one with them either way it doesn't matter because I won't get the answers I seek some would say Adam we have no idea what you're talking about so I'll just play along.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
right can I break this down here love? Correct me if I am wrong though....

*you have come on here to put your message across to people know...
WIll they even know you are here?

* you state they are accusing you of things, but you are denying all of the accusations
Then why are you here, why ain't you fighting said accusations,

*atheist, I understand everyone has their own opinions

*you question killing your baby boy, then you state , your greatest sin was...
So either are denying or admitting it all in one sentence?

Nothing makes sense,
Do you require the support of SS, or are you wishing to lash out at those around you in real life, in which case the chances of them seeing this is low, unless you link them direct. but if you want them to see it why not reach out on a platform that is more accessible and less hidden

From myself and I am sure many others on this forum...

MAKE FREAKING SENSE, STOP TROLLING AND TALK IN A WAY THAT MAKES SENSE?
ps Adam, nice to meet you, Adam your fucked, Adam, you need help, Adam, we are here for you, Adam we have no idea what you are talking about, Adam are you in the real world with us or elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan, CuriousAboutThis and LonelyLight
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I think I can help so I am going to translate

The water is in the cup, but the cup contains nothing. Nothing is the water that is in the cup that wants to be nothing. The cup is nothing but holds the water which is truly nothing. Nothing is nothing until it becomes something and even then - is it nothing?

Hope that helps

Reactions: n0505, brainpain2 and weeks of the day
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I think I can help so I am going to translate

The water is in the cup, but the cup contains nothing. Nothing is the water that is in the cup that wants to be nothing. The cup is nothing but holds the water which is truly nothing. Nothing is nothing until it becomes something and even then - is it nothing?

Hope that helps

Fuck me, my brain hurts, :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: Stan
tehdisturbedone

tehdisturbedone

Innately yearning for eternal sleep
Oct 24, 2019
I'd go get checked out for schizophrenia man, your speech patterns and thought processes are all over the place

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
At least I used punctuation in my rambling. That's an A+ for Stan

:0 you mean grammar is important to get across a message?

• Love
Reactions: tehdisturbedone and CuriousAboutThis
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
:0 you mean grammar is important to get across a message?
A comma here, a full stop there, a fully functioning sentence that makes sense in context with the one before and after it - all these things are overrated!

Reactions: Soulless_Angel, tehdisturbedone and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
right can I break this down here love? Correct me if I am wrong though....

*you have come on here to put your message across to people know...
WIll they even know you are here?

* you state they are accusing you of things, but you are denying all of the accusations
Then why are you here, why ain't you fighting said accusations,

*atheist, I understand everyone has their own opinions

*you question killing your baby boy, then you state , your greatest sin was...
So either are denying or admitting it all in one sentence?

Nothing makes sense,
Do you require the support of SS, or are you wishing to lash out at those around you in real life, in which case the chances of them seeing this is low, unless you link them direct. but if you want them to see it why not reach out on a platform that is more accessible and less hidden

From myself and I am sure many others on this forum...

MAKE FREAKING SENSE, STOP TROLLING AND TALK IN A WAY THAT MAKES SENSE?
ps Adam, nice to meet you, Adam your fucked, Adam, you need help, Adam, we are here for you, Adam we have no idea what you are talking about, Adam are you in the real world with us or elsewhere
Okay let me try to clarify the people that know me in real life do look at my data via this website that is how I first got arrested because I actually tried to find a suicide partner now long story short things happened in my life which supposedly led to the death of my baby boy but those who are "in" on it claim no it was a dream or those who are "in" on it claim no Adam you didn't kill you're baby boy imagine people telling you contradicting stories of things you did do and things you didn't do as a confusion tactic but I know the things I typed out don't make much sense because I wouldn't expect people who don't have all the information to truly know the story that is why if you were a "God" you would already know the truth despite that I'm an agnostic atheist nothing against the subject of "God or Gods" meaning you would have to know everything that had happened about me I don't mind venting on this website but I don't want to interfere with people who try to find suicidal partners on this website.

Sorry for not taking the time to clarify correctly or bother writing out well formatted paragraphs.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Get checked bruh. This is not the place you need to be right now.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Stan, LonelyLight and 2 others