• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jan 31, 2021
My method right now would be bleeding to death. I'm planning to cut a couple of arteries on my neck. Would that be enough to lose 2½ blood? Also, I'm curious why you failed to ctb. How long would it take to lose enough blood and actually die? Is there a possibility for long-term health issues if I fail? Thanks in advance!

• Love
Reactions: Quinlor
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's really painful and you just have to keep cutting deeper. It's possible but you have to be reallyyyy strong

Reactions: ansiedad and 1234567890987654321
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If you have the balls it should work eventually.
The most important thing with this method is not to be found.
Ideally you are in a bath tub with warm water to accelerate the bleeding.

Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, ansiedad, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person

Jan 31, 2021
It's really painful and you just have to keep cutting deeper. It's possible but you have to be reallyyyy strong
The cutting shouldn't be to much of a problem as I'm self harming. Every time I self harm I need to go to the hospital to get stitches because I cut so deep
I guess being found is the biggest problem I have with this method. That's the reason I need to know how much time it takes to die
Do you think drinking a lot before the attempt would accelerate the bleeding as the blood would become more fluid?

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The cutting shouldn't be to much of a problem as I'm self harming. Every time I self harm I need to go to the hospital to get stitches because I cut so deep

I guess being found is the biggest problem I have with this method. That's the reason I need to know how much time it takes to die

Do you think drinking a lot before the attempt would accelerate the bleeding as the blood would become more fluid?
Yes I think it would also to reduce pain and SI.
But I have no idea how long it will take.

Reactions: 1234567890987654321

Jan 31, 2021
Yes I think it would also to reduce pain and SI.
But I have no idea how long it will take.
Thanks a lot for your help and sympathy, I really appreciate it! I'll need some time to figure out how to be not found

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
I've heard your body will just keep clotting no matter what and fading consciousness thru lack of blood wouldn't feel nice. You would be cold clammy and sick

disabledsuicidegirl

disabledsuicidegirl

Mar 3, 2021
i wanna slice the arteries in my legs, because i'm paralyzed so i cant feel it. I think i found my tool, i just wonder if i'll be able to keep on hacking away. I'm also gonna drink, smoke weed, and OD on klonopin for extra measure

Aug 21, 2019
In Geo Stones book "Suicide and attempted suicide", is a chapter about bleeding.

Reactions: 1234567890987654321
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
My method right now would be bleeding to death. I'm planning to cut a couple of arteries on my neck. Would that be enough to lose 2½ blood? Also, I'm curious why you failed to ctb. How long would it take to lose enough blood and actually die? Is there a possibility for long-term health issues if I fail? Thanks in advance!
I believe if do in right way a couple of minutes or 1 hour. Certainly you will faint quickly... But not dead

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I haven't tried it but I gotta admit I think about it more than once.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I heard from a certain movie people have to lose over 5 pints of blood to die.

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
If you search 'blood volume calculator' on Google you can use that to estimate how much blood you have. I think 2/3 blood loss is around what you'd be aiming for. Could be a few minutes to a few hours, depending on how well you clot and what arteries you hit. That's obviously after the time taken for making the wound/s.

Biggest things to be concerned about if you fail; anemia, nerve or tendon damage and infection from healing wound/s. Nerve or tendon damage is probably the biggest concern as you might need surgery to avoid long term issues and it's quite common in failed suicide attempts via this method.

• Wow
Reactions: Mentalmick, 1234567890987654321 and Quinlor

Jan 31, 2021
If you search 'blood volume calculator' on Google you can use that to estimate how much blood you have. I think 2/3 blood loss is around what you'd be aiming for. Could be a few minutes to a few hours, depending on how well you clot and what arteries you hit. That's obviously after the time taken for making the wound/s.

Biggest things to be concerned about if you fail; anemia, nerve or tendon damage and infection from healing wound/s. Nerve or tendon damage is probably the biggest concern as you might need surgery to avoid long term issues and it's quite common in failed suicide attempts via this method.
Thanks for your answer and details. I already calculated my blood volume and I guess I'd need like 60 minutes to die. I appreciate your advice!

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Nerve or tendon damage is probably the biggest concern as you might need surgery to avoid long term issues and it's quite common in failed suicide attempts via this method.
Indeed, and surgery doesn't always help.

Reactions: Bedrock48
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
i wanna slice the arteries in my legs, because i'm paralyzed so i cant feel it. I think i found my tool, i just wonder if i'll be able to keep on hacking away. I'm also gonna drink, smoke weed, and OD on klonopin for extra measure
Hey I am too, T4 para and been suffering chronic pain for over 20 years. I have thought about cutting my legs or even just start stabbing my stomach over and over until I bled out. The survival rate is just too high IMO