willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i have started to become extremely dizzy and faint on a frequent basis. i will spend hours feeling on the verge of passing out, but i never actually have. sometimes it feels difficult to breathe. i have a chronically high heart rate. and i'm frequently nauseous with lots of bowel issues. sometimes i find it very difficult to speak and cannot form words, they get jumbled up and can sound slurred. i've been to the doctor although it's been a few months. everytime i am told it's in my head. everything ever wrong with me is psychosomatic. that means nothing can be done to help me. nothing is wrong with me. i'm just stuck in my own head

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, houseofleaves and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. It is terrible how our bodies are capable of torturing us with so many health problems. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset Limited, houseofleaves and Rational man
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
I am so sorry that you are going through this. Some docs can be such assholes. Are you able to get a new doctor?Just based on what little you've said, It sounds to me that you could possibly have a neurological issue or even a heart rhythm problem. Certainly not something that should be dismissed. I wouldn't give up on finding a diagnosis. You deserve at least that. I hope you get some answers soon.

Reactions: willitpass and archipelago
8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
You might wanna look into POTS.

• Informative
Reactions: willitpass, indigomoon and archipelago
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
i have started to become extremely dizzy and faint on a frequent basis. i will spend hours feeling on the verge of passing out, but i never actually have. sometimes it feels difficult to breathe. i have a chronically high heart rate. and i'm frequently nauseous with lots of bowel issues. sometimes i find it very difficult to speak and cannot form words, they get jumbled up and can sound slurred. i've been to the doctor although it's been a few months. everytime i am told it's in my head. everything ever wrong with me is psychosomatic. that means nothing can be done to help me. nothing is wrong with me. i'm just stuck in my own head
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Seconding what @8AEM said, look into POTS. Have you ever had covid? I thought POTS was connected to covid as well, as in you could develop it after having covid. I could be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere

Reactions: indigomoon and willitpass
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Seconding what @8AEM said, look into POTS. Have you ever had covid? I thought POTS was connected to covid as well, as in you could develop it after having covid. I could be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere
i did have covid in 2020, so the first variant. i've had lingering symptoms ever since and they even found blood clotting markers in my blood that are found in many long covid patients but they said that they don't know what it means yet and sent me home. my symptoms only seem to be getting worse though
i just looked into it and i meet almost every single symptom. i did a quick at home test with my heart rate tracker on my watch and it's not super drastic but it is within the possible diagnostic range. my heart rate went up by about 40 bpm when going from laying down to standing up but went down within a hour 20 seconds. i'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor now. i'm not hopeful though, i no longer trust doctors to not brush it off as mental illness. once mentally always mentally ill in the eyes of doctors

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and archipelago
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
i did have covid in 2020, so the first variant. i've had lingering symptoms ever since and they even found blood clotting markers in my blood that are found in many long covid patients but they said that they don't know what it means yet and sent me home. my symptoms only seem to be getting worse though
i just looked into it and i meet almost every single symptom. i did a quick at home test with my heart rate tracker on my watch and it's not super drastic but it is within the possible diagnostic range. my heart rate went up by about 40 bpm when going from laying down to standing up but went down within a hour 20 seconds. i'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor now. i'm not hopeful though, i no longer trust doctors to not brush it off as mental illness. once mentally always mentally ill in the eyes of doctors
Is it possible that you could see a new doctor and leave out the info about mental illness? I completely agree with you that there are way too many doctors that will brush off legitimate physical health issues if said patient has a history of mental illness. I'm so sorry that you haven't been taken seriously, I really hope that you can find someone who does.

• Love
Reactions: willitpass