FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the reality, that despite the fact that pro suffering people want to deny others the right to die as it makes them feel better about themselves, suicide could never be a bad or terrible thing no matter what. It wouldn't make sense to say such a thing, and the view that suicide is "wrong" is certainly centred around irrational delusions. The truth is that the right to die is a basic human right that everybody who exists in this world has, having the right to choose to end existence is just a consequence of being so unfairly forced into enduring this burden in the first place. To want to gatekeep this and force people to stay here when they wish to leave really is extreme cruelty, and the fact that so many pro suffering people exist here just proves that this world truly is hell.

Other people have no right to say that suicide is wrong for us as they cannot experience life the same way, to me the most hypocritical people are the ones who want to ctb themselves, yet invalidate and judge others for doing the same. There could never be anything so worthwhile about existing to want to prolong the suffering of others, suicide could never need a reason, and I see suicide as being the opposite of "wrong", as I consider it a logical reaction to life in itself.

It's the ultimate form of self care to have the ability to free ourselves from this punishment that was imposed on us all because of the selfish actions of others to procreate. Just the fact how our right to die isn't accepted just shows how many people are in denail of the fact that life is an incredibly futile and harmful process that leads to nothing and nowhere, all life could only ever lead to death so in reality it could never be a negative thing to want to take control over our fate.

Suicide could never really be tragic, as after all to die solves all problems, nobody can be harmed by death, I consider the state of non existence to be so incredibly ideal as it's the absence of everything. Just being aware of the fact that I exist makes the thought of non existence sound so incredibly appealing.

• Love
Reactions: catastrophix, kmycluisfe, GreenTree and 6 others
ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
i will be leaving soon

Reactions: GasMonkey
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Suicide could never really be tragic, as after all to die solves all problems, nobody can be harmed by death, I consider the state of non existence to be so incredibly ideal as it's the absence of everything. Just being aware of the fact that I exist makes the thought of non existence sound so incredibly appealing.
I only despise suicide bombers in modern day context (not in a war) as much as I despise active and loud pro lifers.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Suicide is not tragic for the one who commits it, however it can be for the people who knew them. That is of course a problem caused by life and not death, and this life is designed in a way to make exiting as messy and painful as possible. It's undeniable that it would be better if no one had to suffer, but sadly we live in a world where people do and often want to. Perhaps if suicide was more accessible and peaceful, as it should be, then leaving would be much less tragic for the people left behind. Of course, living is not an obligation and there is no requirement to alleviate suffering of others but it's undeniable that life creates suffering out of everything.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Could be a terrible thing for certain people. For example a 13-year-old gets convinced that suicide is the best option by an AI bot and steal their parents gone and blow their brains out all over the parents living room floor. I'd say that's a pretty terrible thing.
Guess not all of us are able to see things from different perspectives or see different possibilities or place themselves into the shoes of people that may be in those situations.