• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I don't believe dying at 25 is a good/happy ending. Maybe it's blind will to live but I was given this one chance to experience. I've had all the family I care for die in the past 2 years, ostracized from my friendgroup, and spend 8 consecutive months bashing my head against the wall in an involuntary stay at a psych ward after expression a desire and plan to commit. My mental illness hasn't ever been as bad but I would like to somehow move on from everything that happened and live a long life (as improbable as that seems right now).

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Hfb, Kit1 and 3 others
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I know the feeling of wanting to live despite everything. Sucks what you've been through. I hope all goes well for you from now on and that you do live a long, good life. You deserve it <3.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I don't believe dying at 25 is a good/happy ending. Maybe it's blind will to live but I was given this one chance to experience. I've had all the family I care for die in the past 2 years, ostracized from my friendgroup, and spend 8 consecutive months bashing my head against the wall in an involuntary stay at a psych ward after expression a desire and plan to commit. My mental illness hasn't ever been as bad but I would like to somehow move on from everything that happened and live a long life (as improbable as that seems right now).
Have you thought about looking at the Recovery section?

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I'm 25 as well, and I haven't been through half of that, but lately despite procuring all the materials, I have decided to keep on chugging on. At least they're always there for whenever I might need them. I wish you the best, and I hope you find the happiness you deserve.