• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryn_0

Ryn_0

So why doesn't that make me feel better?
Feb 6, 2023
I plan on partial suspension using a head torch as rope in about 6 hours. Something like this https://sc-prod.4wdsc.com/media/cat...ch_img9_1.jpg?auto=webp&format=pjpg&width=850 (its stretchy btw)

Last time I tried it was a painful process, I did it with a ropy laptop charger, it didnt work so I drank about 550ml of Vodka in the course of an hour and woke up with a headache.

This time I have a 450ml bottle of 93% alcohol if it fails and i still have the will to do anything further. But i'm afraid i will throw up instantly or back out πŸ’”

Im hoping the larger surface area of the head torch rope will be able to cover my carotid. What other methods could I use in a house with people and cameras that give notifications to my mom and not much stuff in general?

Really hoping it works. If my mom walks in and has to slap me awake again.... I don't know what will happen lmao

Just anything will help, even if its just good luck. Im really done with everyone trying to talk me outta this

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•I can give any more information if necessary, just really really desperate at this point </3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish it's not so difficult to cease existing, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Ryn_0
Ryn_0

Ryn_0

Feb 6, 2023
A robe tie works plenty well or cut some of your extension leads and use that. Or a scarf?
Oo, robe tie seems like a good idea. I have a laptop charger that is basically an extension lead but the texture hurts my neck </3 Tysm for the reply !

Ryn_0

Ryn_0

Feb 6, 2023
Oh you can pad your carotid artery area with folded socks, I forgot.
Seems like a good idea. How exactly would that work? Should they span across most of my neck , or in a more concentrated area? And how thick should the padding be?

Ryn_0

Ryn_0

Feb 6, 2023
This should tell you all you need to know on that. I can't get rope to work but he probably did succeed in his attempt.

Thank you so much!

Ryn_0

Ryn_0

Feb 6, 2023
This should tell you all you need to know on that. I can't get rope to work but he probably did succeed in his attempt.

Decided to do this with a laptop charger as rope. Thanks for the help, really hope it works

If it doesn't youll see me around here soon xD Hope you can find peace! πŸ’–

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Careful with this plan, I trust you have thought through it all and I won't tell you to stop, just be mindful that desperate ctb attempts and especially one involving alcohol will increase chances of a botched attempt. Cutting off the carotid arteries works very fast, meaning the brain damage comes fast too. Be careful.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Ryn_0
Ryn_0

Ryn_0

Feb 6, 2023
Failed, SI kicked in after about an hour of trying to find the lightheadedness from the carotid being compressed, and my neck was sore </3 Thanks everyone, will be back once I get the strength again
Fortunately nobody found out. Socks work wonders in hiding marks

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I plan on partial suspension using a head torch as rope in about 6 hours. Something like this https://sc-prod.4wdsc.com/media/cat...ch_img9_1.jpg?auto=webp&format=pjpg&width=850 (its stretchy btw)

Last time I tried it was a painful process, I did it with a ropy laptop charger, it didnt work so I drank about 550ml of Vodka in the course of an hour and woke up with a headache.

This time I have a 450ml bottle of 93% alcohol if it fails and i still have the will to do anything further. But i'm afraid i will throw up instantly or back out πŸ’”

Im hoping the larger surface area of the head torch rope will be able to cover my carotid. What other methods could I use in a house with people and cameras that give notifications to my mom and not much stuff in general?

Really hoping it works. If my mom walks in and has to slap me awake again.... I don't know what will happen lmao

Just anything will help, even if its just good luck. Im really done with everyone trying to talk me outta this

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•I can give any more information if necessary, just really really desperate at this point </3
Where did u buy this rope?