• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hell o SS,

just yesterday i tried to commit to full suspension hanging at my parents house but as i was not sure that it will really work or being too traumatazing i was not successful.

Now i left the house hopefully for ever i am outside near Düsseldorf,Germany with a car and a rope.

Hotels out here really are not viable as they are prepared for people trying to hang themselves.

But i am really desperate affff and need help advice on how to CTB with a car and a rope.

Should i just drive to some woods and hang myself there?
Drive into a river after drinking a lot alcohol?
Drive into a tree?

D

Dutch1986

-
Jan 25, 2024
Not sure if going with hanging is a good idea so soon after failing and driving into a tree seems like it's more likely to severely injure you than kill you with the way they design cars nowadays now clue about driving into a rivier

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Nobody can tell you how you should ctb, please do your own research and make the choice yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.