• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

SuicidalMob

Aug 11, 2024
Hey guys, Umm, it might feel weird but I have been alone for like the past 1.5 years. After I shifted to a new place and haven't talked to anybody except my family members. You can't even Imagine how much lonely I have been my friends don't understand me and just keep ignoring me even if they know what I've been through. The problem is that people just don't understand the pain of suicidal people. I hope it's not the same here (I hope πŸ˜”) .

It might be too much to ask but if somebody is down to talk with me Or Wants to make friends with me please πŸ™ PM me. Idk we can play some games together and maybe be the best friends ever πŸ˜….
I hope πŸ˜” somebody understands my pain. So please don't judge me I'm just so desperate of love ❀. I don't know why am I so sweet and kind to this people on this planet and never get back the same. Can anybody relate to this?.

And also I had a friend "whiteboyswithars". And he hasn't been responding to my DMs if anybody knows or is connected to him in anyway , Tell me about him. I'm really upset and concernedπŸ˜₯ about him. I hope he's fine.

Ok thanks Pm me if you wanna be friends with me β˜ΊπŸ€—

• Hugs
Reactions: needthebus, SoulWhisperer, Praestat_Mori and 2 others