lexithekitty<3

lexithekitty<3

May 1, 2023
why does every single little momentary glimpse at hope of turning my mental state better get thrown away by some random event i cant control and send me down further.. it feels like every episode hits what i think is the worst and then i get a bit better for a while but then it goes just deeper than previously. doctors have just kept taking random shots in the dark with meds but all of them just make me feel like I'm not human and can't feel emotion. it's either suffering but experiencing momentary highs or just feeling like a emotionless husk 24/7.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, deadhead12! and ChronicallyCynical
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
To be mocked by little moments of "okay" or "good" or "better", only for it to quickly dip into what feels like bottomless suffering, with the only alternativeness being a sense of hollowness is not an enviable condition. I wish there were better ways to fight these things, but it can often be difficult to find a solution that works for you, as we are all individuals. I hope that someone gets it right with the treatment, or that you manage to find another solution.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring what you are going through but anyway best wishes, it's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence.

lexithekitty<3

lexithekitty<3

May 1, 2023
It must be really tiring what you are going through but anyway best wishes, it's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence.
it is very very tiring.... I try to ignore thoughts of suicide but it just feels like an unbreakable cycle that is only damaging in the end