AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
No matter how many pills I take, what dosages, no matter how many times I visit the therapist and the psychiatrist, this thought of ctb-ing is in my mind.
I always wake up extremely depressed. Even when something good happens I can't enjoy it. I just feel miserable and think about the negative aspects. Nothing is enjoyable anymore. Even food that I used to love tastes worse now. I don't even know why I'm eating anymore. I have the means to end my life in my hands and the vast majority of the day is spent on planning and overthinking scenarios. Doing anything at all is tiresome. I work like a machine, no emotion, just cold emptiness. My poor family doesn't know what's coming. Yesterday I went with my mother to clean our family's grave spot. I couldn't help but think how this was a good thing as they will need it soon. I spent a good amount of time looking at it and thinking, so that's where I'm going to lay. Every day spent living is a day that I have to go through hell.
Depression is going to kill me, I can feel it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, klevarie, strigoi and 5 others
0xdobalina

0xdobalina

Aug 29, 2023
I can't take it any more. I just want it to stop right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through this, depression is so debilitating. I can relate to what you've described, just this complete sense of anhedonia. For me, it just feels like immense suffering being trapped in a body that cannot feel joy or pleasure. I hope you find the peace you are seeking. <3

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori, AnxietyHangover and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I understand how you are feeling, it is a living death sentence.
I suffer from chronic depression that has turned into Anhedonia.
I am like a walking corpse, alive on the outside, yet dead on the inside.
I died a while ago, yet people still think I'm alive.
All that is left of me is an empty shell, a husk that is devoid of emotion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AnxietyHangover and eternal.peace
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I'm so sorry you're going through this, depression is so debilitating. I can relate to what you've described, just this complete sense of anhedonia. For me, it just feels like immense suffering being trapped in a body that cannot feel joy or pleasure. I hope you find the peace you are seeking. <3
Debilitating is the right word. Every day is just the same old tired bullshit. Just going through the motions to earn a salary. No enjoyment.

• Love
Reactions: eternal.peace
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really torturous what you go through, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

Reactions: AnxietyHangover