B

beepboopbot

Jun 18, 2021
My depression has got to the point where the only thing I enjoy is lying on the bed.
I would rather kill myself than go to college.
I don't get how people can just go about their day and do so many things after they wake up. What's their secret?

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, The Lonely and !WILL!
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
It is not a secret, it is obvious that depression is a real mental illness, I understand well what you feel there are things you can do, you can decide to try to treat yourself or like me... just let time pass until the day that will soon be ... the impulse arrives.
you're not alone that's for sure if you need to talk pm me!
Hugs!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Depression can be really debilitating. I simply do not have the energy or motivation to do anything. Any task requires a lot of effort. I just look forward to sleep really. I understand how you feel.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
My depression has got to the point where the only thing I enjoy is lying on the bed.
I would rather kill myself than go to college.
I don't get how people can just go about their day and do so many things after they wake up. What's their secret?
I can understand that well - if I had not experienced it myself, I could not have imagined that.

But if you want to change something then you have to try in small steps to find your way back into life. And if you first go for a walk for a few minutes a day.