BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I've just been sitting on the couch for a bit, doing a lot of staring. I feel so uncomfortable. My head is cloudy, I feel floaty, not quite in my body. I'm sick to my stomach all the time. I can't eat - all I had to eat yesterday was two pieces of lettuce, a cookie, a bit of pork, and half a banana. It's been like this for a week. I am really struggling to sleep. Can't fall asleep, constantly waking up in the middle of the night, having nightmares, waking up at 2 or 3 and just fucking laying there. I've been shuffling around the house for about a week. Right now, I feel like I'm "dead".

This is Hell. I want to die for real. I want to kill myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, these_days9, imacrybaby and 9 others
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Sorry you're having such a rough time. Depression sucks, depression is hell.
Are you taking any medication? I believe there are some meds that can help fix your sleep

Reactions: imacrybaby and sadworld
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Sorry you're having such a rough time. Depression sucks, depression is hell.
Are you taking any medication? I believe there are some meds that can help fix your sleep
Yup, on meds. One doesn't do anything, the other that I just started is agitating as fuck. It's supposed to wear off 3-4 hours after taking it. There are so many meds meant to help, but nothing has worked. I'm tired of trying.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Metalhead, imacrybaby and 1 other person
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Yup, on meds. One doesn't do anything, the other that I just started is agitating as fuck. It's supposed to wear off 3-4 hours after taking it. There are so many meds meant to help, but nothing has worked. I'm tired of trying.
Man you dont have to tell me about the sleep meds, ive been on everything under the sun, ambien worked for awhile but i abuse drugs that are worth abusing so i had to get rid of that, im currently prescribed trazodone which puts me to sleep for about an hour then i spring right back up

I hope you find something that works for you OP

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleJem and sadworld
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
It sucks that your current meds don't work for you. Trying a new med is challenging, hopefully the side effect will wear off in a couple of days
and yes, so many meds don't work for me too, I know how it's tiring to keep on trying
Stay strong buddy

Reactions: Metalhead and sadworld
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
im currently prescribed trazodone which puts me to sleep for about an hour then i spring right back up
It's a struggle for sure. :nomouth:
It sucks that your current meds don't work for you. Trying a new med is challenging, hopefully the side effect will wear off in a couple of days
and yes, so many meds don't work for me too, I know how it's tiring to keep on trying
Stay strong buddy
This new med is literally just to get me out of bed and functional. It's embarrassing. You stay strong too.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and HelloHell