starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
whenever i opened up about my stuggles to my boyfriend, he takes it very personally or uses it as some model to follow his life by.

he thinks because i am depressed it means that he is not good enough, he hates that he can't make me happy. but how do i explain to someone that they have nothing to do with the way i have felt for so many years?

when i tell him about the small destructive behaviour i struggle with, he thinks he should do the same. he once told me that he wants me to feel the same way that i make him feel when i'm struggling by following in my footsteps and that we should "suffer together". that makes me miserable.

i am at the point where i feel as though i can't open up to him without affecting him so deeply. ive talked to him about how it makes me feel when he says these things but he is so narrow-minded when it comes to the way he feels and won't change his mind. he is convinced its the right thing to do and i have even influenced some of his choices when it comes to drug consumption just because i smoke he is obsessed with the idea that he has no clue about.

i hate influencing someone this deeply, i am unstable and am in no place to be someone's blueprint. i don't want him to make his life miserable just to feel closer to me.

81-Z@P@D

81-Z@P@D

We're forced into life to settle a perpetual debt
Apr 3, 2023
Why don't the two of you try to do something fun then? Like a co-op game?

• Yay!
Reactions: starrvingstar
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
Why don't the two of you try to do something fun then? Like a co-op game?
most days we do call, play games, sleep. although to be honest its been months since i havent just texted or sent a voice message due to my depression and absolute exhaustion. im so focused on my eating disorder ive pushed everyone away from me. its not fair to him. ill make better efforts :)

Reactions: Sammie_com.sanrio and 81-Z@P@D
81-Z@P@D

81-Z@P@D

We're forced into life to settle a perpetual debt
Apr 3, 2023
Personally I recommend griefing gmod servers, it's pretty funny for awhile. You could also go exploring in yume nikki online for free.

Reactions: N33dT0D13