C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
That is the claim or the brand given to me by those who know the truth but don't want to admit the fact that the terrible things I've done vs the terrible things other people have done to me and they like to claim that it isn't their fault fucking hate human ignorance but doesn't matter I hope they lose their Gods and all that they hold dear; ironically, I wish there was a God, so that God can send them to the Hell they believe in but I don't believe in that shite May they die in agony as terrible as it is to say such things I'll just vent on this website with the false hope that someone in reality who knows the truth about what I've done and what people did to me make those who harmed me as I regret harming others life a living hell up to the point where they attempt as many suicides as I have because of what the evidence that they either hold or got rid of or abused, used, lied to, stolen from, and manipulated why do you think I did what I did? You think it was just craziness? No, it was a direct result because of what you did to me I wish I could blacklist those who harmed me or put a curse on those who harmed me so they lose everything or if there was someone in this world either God and or the Devil or humanity and or animals that would harm them but again I don't believe in any of that shit. Fuck my life or may I live and die in peace and curse those who have harmed me may all the worst things happen to them which probably won't I pray that a hacker takes sympathy on me and fuck up those who fucked up my life for fun and for free which won't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meena
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I know exactly how you feel. Hope it subsides soon for ya.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I know exactly how you feel. Hope it subsides soon for ya.
The worst yet even my mother was involved in it but she either forgotten or took their side, the people who drugged me and raped me, and hey also convince me to either think it was all a dream when in fact I know it wasn't a dream it was all reality but maybe I am better off forgetting because they have all the evidence or gotten rid of it to simply humiliate me or whatever I hope every shooter in the world takes someone they love from this world or go through everything I went through so they know how it feels I wish I was God just so I could get infinite revenge on them until I got bored and then after that I'd forgive them.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Not to fuel your fury but I don't blame you a bit.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and TheDevilsAngel
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Not to fuel your fury but I don't blame you a bit.
Thanks, maybe I should just forget there was this one girl who also played a huge role in it I see the ugliness in her but also the beauty I don't like saying the bad part but it is true just like the ugliness is in me but I wish I could see her again but maybe I should forget I already know that everyone must've moved on or is still play acting and claimed delusional or it must've been a dream or "how do you know you're not in a simulation and or don't know what I'm talking about even though they do" I should move on.