• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
due to quarantine i haven't seen my friends in months. i was wondering if it'd be too cruel to deliver my goodbye notes through email to them. and also to my parents, cause I am not into handwriting at all.

since I'll ctb in a hotel, i am not sure how to notify them about my death. is there a better way to do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Ghost2211, CoalmineCanary and 4 others
ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
I plan on Going out with SN and doing so in a car or secluded and nice area where I can relax and there I plan on leaving notes or everyone and the gifts for Christmas/New Years if the SN arrives on time... everyone does things differently but that's my plan

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ecmnesia, botanormal and 1 other person
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I just plan to have a note next to me saying check my pc I have a word doc called suicide note

Reactions: Huntfish34, ecmnesia, botanormal and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
If you feel most comfortable with emails, then it's definitely the best way to do it. It's not cruel at all, you're leaving notes because you care about them, which I think is inherently sweet. The note will be full of your words, which makes it very personal regardless of if it's handwritten or not, I think. Good luck with it, whatever you decide to do! :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and ecmnesia