NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Is anyone else planning to send delayed emails to the persons you've appreciated the most in your life?
I'm planning to but I don't know how I can get two friends their email addresses without telling them that I want to send them a delayed email before I ctb

Reactions: forever21
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Do you study with them? If so, tell them you want them to send a really good script of a subject that you found online or someone of a higher semester send you.

Last edited:
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Do you study with them? If so, tell them you want them to send a really good script of a subject that you found online.
No unfortunately I don't, I was thinking about making up an excuse of wanting to send a picture from my rabbits or cat that isn't sending on WhatsApp but I doubt or they'd believe me

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Are you working in the same industry or a similar? Maybe if you tell me what your profession is, I can come up with an excuse or are you neet?
Also I read that delayed phone messages are also an option. Or were you planning on a long letter?

Last edited:
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Are you working in the same industry or a similar? Maybe if you tell me what your profession is, I can come up with an excuse or are you neet?
Also I read that delayed phone messages are also an option. Or were you planning on a long letter?
I really appreciate how you are willing to help me thank you!
I didn't know that delayed texts exist wow I will have a look in to that tonight when I finished work, also to tell you the proffesion: I live abroad and the friends I want to send the delayed emails to live in my home country, they've been supportive all the time since the time I told them how I really feel and I feel so sorry for them to leave them asap but I can't do this anymore.

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
There is an app someone said on another thread for delayed phone text messages. I can look this up. I think in the worst scenario, you could send them a delayed text with a link to a Google drive with your letter etc. It may be not the best option, but would work 100%
It is called: do it later app. Apparently it's only for Android. But I haven't tried it.

Last edited:
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
There is an app someone said on another thread for delayed phone text messages. I can look this up. I think in the worst scenario, you could send them a delayed text with a link to a Google drive with your letter etc. It may be not the best option, but would work 100%
It is called: do it later app. Apparently it's only for Android. But I haven't tried it.
Thank you so much! :)

Reactions: forever21