Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
where I live, people are so unnecessarily dirty. You can't even imagine unless you're here. Like, they live in litteral dumpsters. I'm NOT exaggerating.

You can be poor but bad hygiene is a choice.

View attachment people in my country are dirty.mp3

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I don't think there's anything embarrassing about it.

Reactions: Hope:-) and siray
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
Lol I'm from India 🀣

There are many good places in India. India is still a lot better than my country trust me.

But yeah India has an hygiene problem too. I heard crazy stories.

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
There are many good places in India. India is still a lot better than my country trust me.

But yeah India has an hygiene problem too. I heard crazy stories.
Please tell us which country you're from, so we can laugh at you (just kidding)

• Yay!
Reactions: Cosmic dust, Un-, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this is where i had to grown up literally live around the corner in a shithole
note not one white person insight and yes i am white

Pakistan won by 10 wickets against India Derby Normanton road United Kingdom Celebration

• Yay!
Reactions: Insomniac
No Entertainment

No Entertainment

Life is a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Apr 25, 2022
At least your house is clean, right?

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021

Pakistan won by 10 wickets against India Derby Normanton road United Kingdom Celebration

I have no idea what you're talking about and this video is really funny lol
At least your house is clean, right?
why are you asking me that lol.

My neighbourhood and house are clean but as soon as you get out of my neighbourhood it's hell.
Please tell us which country you're from, so we can laugh at you (just kidding)
I can give you a hint: we're on the top 10 poorest countries πŸ₯²

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I have no idea what you're talking about and this video is really funny lol
i am on about being a minority in your own country living in normanton derby is a shithole

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
where I live, people are so unnecessarily dirty. You can't even imagine unless you're here. Like, they live in litteral dumpsters. I'm NOT exaggerating.

You can be poor but bad hygiene is a choice.

View attachment 96207
Sometimes mental illness plays into bad hygiene.. actually a lot of the time it does.. having been homeless for 10 years I can absolutely imagine. I've had to sleep in a dumpster before when the weather was too cold in hopes that I could stay warm. (No I didn't typically do this) I also had a buddy that took two abandoned dumpsters and flipped them over on their side and he made shelter out of it. He cleaned them out of course. I don't judge anybody by their lifestyle. If they aren't bothering me it isn't a problem. as nasty as it is I've seen people sleeping inside the porta potties. Especially on nights when it was freezing. Whenever I was in San Francisco I would see people sleeping inside of the portable bathroom things they have like electric doors on them. One time I saw this couple that had dragged a mattress in there and they were literally living out of this thing. I think they were only in there to smoke meth though honestly they ended up getting kicked out.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Un-, Hope:-) and 3 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
Sometimes mental illness plays into bad hygiene.. actually a lot of the time it does.. having been homeless for 10 years I can absolutely imagine. I've had to sleep in a dumpster before when the weather was too cold in hopes that I could stay warm. (No I didn't typically do this) I also had a buddy that took two abandoned dumpsters and flipped them over on their side and he made shelter out of it. He cleaned them out of course. I don't judge anybody by their lifestyle. If they aren't bothering me it isn't a problem.
People in my country don't belive in mental illness. They see themselves as perfectly healthy and happy. They just want to leave poverty.

But there are countries (like Ghana) that are not that richer than us and that are clean.
If they aren't bothering me it isn't a problem.
The thing is environmental pollution bothers everyone.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
People in my country don't belive in mental illness. They see themselves as perfectly healthy and happy. They just want to leave poverty.

But there are countries (like Ghana) that are not that richer than us and that are clean.

The thing is environmental pollution bothers everyone.
I think we're all polluting the environment whether we're sleeping in dumpsters or not. I see what you're saying though.
I was never an issue though I always cleaned up my mess and I would even clean up other people's messes I was always taught to leave places as you came. I hung out with a lot of hippies and they didn't believe in throwing trash everywhere. there are tons of homeless people that do make messes though it would usually make me really mad. There are also tons of people who have houses that pollute everything I would constantly see people throw cups and throw fast food bags and stuff out of their vehicle.

• Love
Reactions: veryhappyhuman
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Sounds like. Time to roll around town and get to work with some waterballoons full of soap and body wash. Squirt-gun drive by's. Deodorant smoke bombs.

lights_are_on

lights_are_on

unfortunately
Apr 9, 2022
Feel the same about my country but for different reasons.. your place sounds worse tho. Sucks it's just random chance where we are born

Reactions: Regen and Insomniac
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
can't tell won't tell too embarrassing
It's your choice but I can guarantee you literally no one is going to judge you.

Everyone is facing their own problems in life, and where we live is the least of our concerns unless we are in an active war zone or in a very poor country.

You are on a suicide discussion forum, not a country comparison forum.

• Hugs
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
It's your choice but I can guarantee you literally no one is going to judge you.

Everyone is facing their own problems in life, and where we live is the least of our concerns unless we are in an active war zone or in a very poor country.

You are on a suicide discussion forum, not a country comparison forum.
yeah but sometimes I act so edgy and sassy on here that my ss enemies are going to make fun of me. believe it or not but some people on here are actively trying to get me banned lmfao

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
this is where i had to grown up literally live around the corner in a shithole
note not one white person insight and yes i am white

I've been living in Pakistan since 26 years and it's extremely ghastly and I feel so unlucky, our currency is collapsing and we can barely afford 3 meals a day, bankruptcy and hyperinflation like sri lanka is our future, how fucked up to be alive here.

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I've been living in Pakistan since 26 years and it's extremely ghastly and I feel so unlucky, our currency is collapsing and we can barely afford 3 meals a day, bankruptcy and hyperinflation like sri lanka is our future, how fucked up to be alive here.
I second this

Reactions: siray