• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Anyone else in the same situation? I feel such freedom since I've accepted this fact and that I don't have to chase after the goal of having to do everything right to make sure I live a long and healthy life. I'm living till my dog dies and that's it. I'm not having any kids. There's nothing I need or have to buy or anything I want to do. The only thing I want is for my dog to live a happy life and that's it. My boyfriend wants to live as long as he can though. But I'm proud of not being one of the normies actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Ultra'sPurgat0rio, opheliaoveragain and 14 others
permanently tired

permanently tired

Too exhausted to try again
Nov 8, 2023
I concur, idk how long my natural lifespan is but I can control how short it will be 🫶

Reactions: hopelessgirl, Hunter2005, maneose and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
If I knew for sure that my suicide would be quick and painless, then I would feel a little joy (just given the reasons why I want to die, I still won't be able to rejoice).

But since I don't know how my suicide will go, I can't even walk outside to look at the trees, plants and animals.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl, divinemistress36, landslide2 and 4 others
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I can relate. I will no longer try to get money to buy things that I do not need, I do not agree with the consumer society, nor would I want to save money for an old age that I will not have, I do not want to grow old. I will not have children or a partner anymore, I will live day by day, enjoying music and art, and when the moment of eternal silence comes, I hope it will be a pleasant moment and not leave this world sad and feeling guilty

Reactions: hopelessgirl, divinemistress36, landslide2 and 1 other person
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

✿
Oct 9, 2022
If I knew for sure that my suicide would be quick and painless, then I would feel a little joy (just given the reasons why I want to die, I still won't be able to rejoice).

But since I don't know how my suicide will go, I can't even walk outside to look at the trees, plants and animals.
I feel the exact same way 😓

Reactions: hopelessgirl
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
A short life is better than a long life. Though, if I were to be honest, I never really wanted a life in the first place. I never related to those who want to live for as long as possible. I still don't relate to them. Being a human has never really appealed to me. It still doesn't

Reactions: hopelessgirl, maneose, Hunter2005 and 1 other person
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

✿
Oct 9, 2022
A short life is better than a long life.
This is true. Normies think I'm the weird one when I say this. They're the weird ones for wanting to live long enough to become a literal zombies on 1000 different meds just to stay alive. That sounds horrible. Likely leading to a lot of suffering too and yet they think that's also a good thing

Reactions: hopelessgirl, divinemistress36, maneose and 1 other person
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Me too. I feel much more at ease knowing that I don't have to struggle like this for another 10-20 yeaes. I'm not gonna let other people take that peace from me by telling me how much -or rather, how long- I need to live and what I need to experience in order to have complete life. My life is over when I say it's over! Not everyone can die at the ripe age of 84 in the arms of their loved ones; that's just not how the world works.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopelessgirl, divinemistress36 and heavyeyes
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah I agree I plan to get out of here before I'm 30. For some reason the future of America is not looking good.

Reactions: hopelessgirl and heavyeyes
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Absolutely. I don't have a single worry about not living a long life, getting married, kids etc. I am completely at peace with the idea that i will have a short life, all ai ever wanted my life to be was something I could look back at and feel like it didnt go completely to waste, and I don't feel that way. I have no ambitions, goals, dreams, or anything of that kind so I just hope I can go sooner than later. Living until elderly age is a nightmare for me

Reactions: hopelessgirl