TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It´s now 1:27am in Denmark right now meaning it´s the 7th of December and I am not in the Christmas spirit and haven´t been for many years last my last spark of a Christmas spirit was 7 years ago when I was 17 I remember playing Day of Defeat Source on Christmas Eve before the guests arrived.

Now I am drunk in December how sad is that, when I was a child Christmas was the best time of year filled with all sorts of experiences and Christmas adventures it was truly magical it breaks my heart to see what time has taken from me anyone else feel this way? :aw:

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w, Norest4thewicked and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I remember watching this how every day in December when I was a child but to you guys you most likely would just think South Park.

This is the wonderful intro of this Christmas series Pyrus (alletider jul)

seems like the second one is blocked here is the one from 2007

Reactions: Red star, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Never really liked Christmas once I grew up. The forced joviality, spending money you don't have on shit people dont want. The family gatherings. And for What?

Reactions: Fucking loving it, Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
It was a cold Christmas Eve and a miserable woman stood on the edge of a high bridge as she contemplated suicide.

Just as she tried to step off, she felt someone grab her coat. She turned around to see Santa Claus pulling her back.

"Santa Claus?!?" she exclaimed.

"Yes indeed, but tell me, why are you out here so miserable on Christmas Eve, young lady?" Santa replied.

The woman answered, "Well, I have nothing left to live for. I was fired from my job, my husband left with the kids, my landlord is evicting me and my cancer has returned."

Santa said to her kindly, "Worry not, for Christmas miracles are real. When you go home tonight, you'll have a message from your boss offering you your job back, your husband will be waiting happily with your children, you'll have your apartment back, and your cancer will be gone."

"My goodness!" exclaimed the woman. "That is truly a miracle, how can I ever repay you?"

Santa grinned slyly as he said, "Well, there is one way.. how about a blowjob?"

The woman was so grateful she readily agreed. "Okay, sure!" she said as she got on her knees.

She unzipped Santa and gave him the best blowjob of his life. After she had finished, Santa zipped up and asked the woman, "By the way, how old are you?"

"I'm 27," she answered as she wiped her mouth.

"You're 27 and you still believe in Santa Claus?" Santa said, laughing heartily as he walked off into the night.

Reactions: Smilla, Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Yes! I want my xmas spirit back too! where did it go?

Lets go find it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals