• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
One of the methods I've been considering is death (preferably decapitation) by a tram, because of its convenience. Unfortunately my mind is playing tricks on me so I cannot rationally think about it. The smallest and slowest tram in my place weights 17000kg and reaches maximal speed of 72km/h. I believe it would win against my neck laying on a railroad tracks but maybe not? I'm really uncertain about anything.

One of my fears is that I'd jump in front of it too early and it will manage to stop, but I hope I wouldn't screw it up...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quinlor
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I would rather do it under a train. I mean youre already going to fuck the driver up for life, so why not set for 100 - 150 km/h instead of 72? Which is the absolute top speed of a tram btw, they usually reach 45 - 50.
And they also have this thing in front of them to stop slicing you up

Reactions: ALittleBurden
F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
I don't know how it is where you're from but trams here have some sort of railguards so decapitation is unlikely trains on the other had only have them on the locomotive.

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Oh, great. Here's another repeat of the bus and train CTB threads again. >_>

I'm just going to say it outright: PLEASE reconsider such an atrocious CTB method. You're going to involve a lot of innocent people into your mess. We have a lot of resources, so I strongly urge you to pick a method with minimal aftermath.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage and SuicidalSymphonies
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
No need to be hostile
Nobody is forcing you to choose this method
Threads condemning SN are locked, so why is this allowed?

Reactions: bigoutfit, anonbpdgirl, Amz_Falls and 1 other person
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
No need to be hostile
Nobody is forcing you to choose this method

Threads condemning SN are locked, so why is this allowed?
This kind of CTB will *not* be met with support here because literally no thought nor research is put into it. It is also incredibly selfish, and leaves a huge mess in the aftermath. For as long as I am here, I will continue to speak against bus, train or tram CTB or any similar method that involves dragging a large group of innocent people into a mess they didn't sign up for. I cannot, in good faith, support a method that involves traumatizing the driver.

Reactions: WhiteDespair and SuicidalSymphonies
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Its not the best method in the terms of selflessness, but youre most likely not going to dissuade him
I tried jumping in front of a train twice, I guess Im a terrible person

• Aww..
Reactions: anonbpdgirl and BPD_LE
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
Its not the best method in the terms of selflessness, but youre most likely not going to dissuade him

Another thing is that it would mess up the day for a lot of people. Hundreds of them would have problems with getting to their destination for hours. People around me would have some memorable show, and finally the mess someone would have to clean up. Is this method selfish? And am I an asshole for not caring about it?
Really? Cuz from what I am seeing here, the OP is having second thoughts on the matter. It shows that he is not fully committed to this method, which is good. The next step is referring him to our resources so he could find a better way to end himself.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and SawItOnce
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Well nevermind, Im not going to argue anymore because my paranoia makes me fear that Ill be banned
Everyone has their points

• Hugs
Reactions: anonbpdgirl and BPD_LE
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'd suggest a more peaceful method for your own sake as well. If violent methods go wrong, they leave you in a much worse place. Do check resources, and meanwhile vent and share as much as you need. :hug:

Reactions: BPD_LE and CrushedHopes
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You're not a terrible person, neither is the OP. Extreme distress can cause people to do all sorts. I do not judge you for your choice of method. It just shows how much pain you are in. Not everyone is level headed when they are desperate. I get that.

Reactions: Stan, anonbpdgirl, SuicidalSymphonies and 2 others
S

SawItOnce

Nov 13, 2019
This kind of CTB will *not* be met with support here because literally no thought nor research is put into it. It is also incredibly selfish, and leaves a huge mess in the aftermath. For as long as I am here, I will continue to speak against bus, train or tram CTB or any similar method that involves dragging a large group of innocent people into a mess they didn't sign up for. I cannot, in good faith, support a method that involves traumatizing the driver.
All you wrote makes perfect sense. You're right if we are to look at the situation without context.

To take it a little bit wider, nobody is innocent in anybody's pain, because of what they didn't do. They didn't see, they didn't care, they didn't listen. They simply went on with their lives. Sounds innocent, the indifference though is there and it is guilty. Did they *do* something targeted to inflict you pain? No (well, as a rule). But what somebody doesn't do is as much of an action as doing. It is the countless, faceless, nameless people/crouds that dictate the momentum of society. What kind of pain we have to tolerate and "live" with is something that the faceless decide.

We may find it hard to pinpoint why we don't care about others or why we hate people without even having a clue how this or that person is, but we know deep down that our species failed us, they attacked us by turning their backs.

If, let's say, I kill myself in ways that provoke discomfort to others, from nuisance to trauma, and I don't feel remorse in advance, I'm not kind, sure, but not worse either, just as much of an asshole as everybody else who doesn't fight for others' relief (going on with my business what). And those who do fight for the others' relief from pain, they sure will understand, they will not be traumatized, but only maybe grieving over a loss or, if you like, another proof of things having gone wrong with humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and BPD_LE
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Who are we to judge which method you choose to use? All we can do is advise if that's what you want.

I can see from your post, you're already considering all of the things which people will tell you. For a long time after my failed attempts, I considered jumping infront of a train. All it took was for me to have a look at some articles from train drivers who have been through this (some who have then gone on to CTB themselves), to put me off. I'm not about to make anyone who isn't already feeling that way feel anything like I do if I can prevent it. But everyone is different.

Please just take the time to consider that there is a multitude of resources for more peaceful (for you and others)/ reliable ways on this forum, take the time to read them and research properly before making such a massive decision which will not only impact your life.

Reactions: anonbpdgirl
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I personally think you should reconsider. But this last decision is up to you, of course. Just seems kind of.. Too much in my opinion. It involves people who should have never been involved.

Anyway, just take a look through the resources. Just a look. If you decide you're still going for a tram or train, then it's not up to me. Just consider it. x

Reactions: CrushedHopes
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
Honestly, I know it sounds bad, but no matter what suicide method you choose, someone will see the aftermath. So choose whatever method you want and don't listen to people who are trying police your choices. Life sucks. Everything fucking sucks. We're all going to motherfucking fry anyway. Do what you want.

• Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden and BridgeJumper
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
I would rather do it under a train. I mean youre already going to fuck the driver up for life, so why not set for 100 - 150 km/h instead of 72? Which is the absolute top speed of a tram btw, they usually reach 45 - 50.
And they also have this thing in front of them to stop slicing you up
I'm considering the train as well, but I want to have a plan for when I won't have enough energy to get anywhere further than around my home.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
One of the methods I've been considering is death (preferably decapitation) by a tram, because of its convenience. Unfortunately my mind is playing tricks on me so I cannot rationally think about it. The smallest and slowest tram in my place weights 17000kg and reaches maximal speed of 72km/h. I believe it would win against my neck laying on a railroad tracks but maybe not? I'm really uncertain about anything.

One of my fears is that I'd jump in front of it too early and it will manage to stop, but I hope I wouldn't screw it up...
Common, littleburden, we have been discussed this several times. What now makes you think this way? Common, buddy, think what I have told you before, please?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Do you have any bridges oroverpasses near? Because there was a time when I thought waiting for a huge truck and jumping off one and under it would work comparably well

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
Do you have any bridges oroverpasses near? Because there was a time when I thought waiting for a huge truck and jumping off one and under it would work comparably well
There are none, unfortunately

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Please, no. Not this way. Think of the harm or even death you can cause to some innocent driver. Not this way. There other methods to consider. CTB is your thing, and not someone else's suffering or burden.

Reactions: Mm80
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes I know, and thats why I try to avoid that, but sometimes when I try to hang myself 5 times in one week and nothing comes out of it I really want to try it. I know Im selfish but I cant help it :(

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Try other methods, SN is my preferred one :smiling:

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I already said like 3 times that its unavailable to me. If it was, I would be ordering it right now

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
I know how messed up such methods are but if I have to be honest, outside of this forum, any sight of my compassion disappears, to put it mildly. I don't have any resources, so all the ways to ctb I have are pretty harsh; I'm just trying to aim for the least agony and the best chances for fatality.

Last edited:
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I understand what you are saying, but please consider the consequences of others involved? Tram driver, passengers, by-standers, A&E, relatives, ...

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I don't recommend the tram over the train as it's reliability is lower. Even more so, if you can find like a cliff or other high place to jump from, then you could consider that as well due to reliability and minimizing impact on others'.