Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
I had an anxiety attack in public again, and I felt like I was dying. I'm so disappointed in myself. Why am I like this? Now I simply can't leave my room again. this anxiety paralyzes me. This agoraphobia is getting worse, I've been living like this for decades. I think it's over for me. I'm a prisoner in my own mind. I just wanna die at this point and this is just one of the reasons for me to ctb. I simply wasn't made for this world. i'm so fucking done with this life. It's so irritating that I cannot die peacefully whenever I want. What's the point in living like this ?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Loner, GreenTree, jbear824 and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I have the same problem. Severe anxiety to the point that I barely leave my room or talk to anyone. I'm trying to do everything I can to get on disability but if that doesn't work, I plan to ctb. I literally can't work or function like this. I'm so sorry you have to deal with the same, is there any help or resources you can use at all? You may be able to get on disability, then you aren't required to go outside and you can mostly stay inside and get the help you need.

Reactions: jbear824
Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
I have the same problem. Severe anxiety to the point that I barely leave my room or talk to anyone. I'm trying to do everything I can to get on disability but if that doesn't work, I plan to ctb. I literally can't work or function like this. I'm so sorry you have to deal with the same, is there any help or resources you can use at all? You may be able to get on disability, then you aren't required to go outside and you can mostly stay inside and get the help you need.
It's so difficult in my country. My sister has schizophrenia and it took her years to get on disability

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
It's so difficult in my country. My sister has schizophrenia and it took her years to get disability
Im not sure what its like by you but have you considered getting an attorney? They can help make the process faster and only get paid if you win the case.
They're very picky though, the younger you are, the less likely they'll help you.

Reactions: Ravel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to endure, it's dreadful how people suffer so much in this existence with no peaceful way to just permanently escape from all the suffering, it's inhumane how we cannot just free ourselves in peace. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Ravel
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
I know the feeling. I have GAD and when it's at it's worst I just lay in my bed praying for death. ive also become a hermit because of it. unfortunately my country's disability is so damn low you can maybe buy food for 2 weeks and that is it no other expenses.

but best of luck to you I hope you get it.

• Love
Reactions: snowlance