foreverotting

foreverotting

Oct 1, 2020
I'm 20 and I feel I'm at a point in my life where I don't see any potential in myself. I have been suicidal since a preteen, stuck on meds that make me sick + tired, and I haven't even graduated high school yet. I'm very unhappy with my life and have very few connections that still stop me from killing myself. The only two things that truly stop me though is my mom and niece. My mom is getting old and I assume will pass eventually. On the other hand, my niece idolizes me and I would hate to leave her without an aunt, I love her. But logically speaking, she is only 7 and would forget things and grow up to be a hopefully healthy girl. I don't believe I am going anywhere in my life and was wondering if I should keep on thinking things over or start to plan on killing myself. I'm tired of keeping hope for a future I won't ever be happy in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LittleJem
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
If you think something could go nice, try to do things to change your situation, you could be choosing the wrong way. If you already made a decision, there's plenty of information here to help you leave as peacefully as possible. Hope you can find peace wichever you choose

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound like a tiring situation to be trapped in and it's really understandable wishing to finally be free from all the suffering but anyway I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward.