synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i'm making rash choices but i'm debating buying sn just in case i wanna go through with ctb.

i'm so tired and i thought my trauma would make me stronger but it has made me a not properly function adult and fucked up person.

i'm tired. maybe it's burnout talking but i am done. i'm tired.

i don't have time for therapy. i don't wanna show up to class with tears or home with tears. the times my therapist is available i'm not. i'm tired.

maybe i'll email her…. not going to tell her i wanna ctb. just tell her i'm not doing so great.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, tbroken, rozeske and 1 other person
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
wanna try these with me? https://a.co/d/7gG1FXG

they wont kill you but from what im reading it could change your life for the better

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
Can you please share your source of SN with me in a DM? Im having trouble finding a way to get SN

D

Deleted member 65988

Can you please share your source of SN with me in a DM? Im having trouble finding a way to get SN
Just relax for a second, your account is still new.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, moron, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
i'm tired. maybe it's burnout talking but i am done. i'm tired.
Am so sorry for the way this life is making you feel. Unfortunately this is exactly how I feel too. I too am just exhausted from all my past trumas I only wish for my forever sleep.

To answer your question, rushing an attempt when you are not sure is never encouraged but i don't see any harm in buying it for just incase. Don't fear the idea of buying it. It's a very stable substance as stated on the sticky thread at the top. Imo you can buy it before it's no longer an option and keep it with you and see how things go. You will use it whenever you wish to or if you change your mind you can just bin it. Some have claimed to have found a sense of relief from only having it at hand.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, synthcadia, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have such a rough time atm. Well, you can always prepare your method, you don't have to use it immediately. Maybe it will be relieving once you have everything? We're here for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: synthcadia and rozeske
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
Just relax for a second, your account is still How long do you think before i can get SN? I used to be active in 2022 on an old account until my SN dosage didnt kill me and so ive forgotten my old login shit.

D

Deleted member 65988

Wait so you use to be active here? And you tried SN? If so, what happened. @Ww42

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
wanna try these with me? https://a.co/d/7gG1FXG

they wont kill you but from what im reading it could change your life for the better
i share amazon with my family so unfortunately i can't get this. :/ ty for the offer though
Am so sorry for the way this life is making you feel. Unfortunately this is exactly how I feel too. I too am just exhausted from all my past trumas I only wish for my forever sleep.

To answer your question, rushing an attempt when you are not sure is never encouraged but i don't see any harm in buying it for just incase. Don't fear the idea of buying it. It's a very stable substance as stated on the sticky thread at the top. Imo you can buy it before it's no longer an option and keep it with you and see how things go. You will use it whenever you wish to or if you change your mind you can just bin it. Some have claimed to have found a sense of relief from only having it at hand.
yeah… the stress is crushing me. i'm sacrificing my mental health for my grades. i'm just so tired…

i just have to ensure that no one opens my packages before i get it. also thank you. i'll look at the sticky thread. (:
I'm sorry you have such a rough time atm. Well, you can always prepare your method, you don't have to use it immediately. Maybe it will be relieving once you have everything? We're here for you :heart:
thank u mori, and i'm so sorry i haven't DMed you or anything. >< but maybe. tbh i think once may comes it'll be a bit better. but i just gotta like get over my need for approval. i'll figure out how to get it without suspicion in the US.
also i'm sorry for late responses. i switched out with another alter who doesn't approve of this site or me using it, and we're kinda co-fronting. (i suspect i have DID.) i am very busy with school…

i'll do my research on sn. <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske