• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peternotnice

peternotnice

Sep 21, 2019
I need to find a method that allows me to do it slow and enjoy it. Since it's something you do just once and I'm an artist, I don't feel like doing it fast (like jumping in front of a train).
I've heard about SN from a friend, but it doesn't convince me: I'd have to order it to home (but I have no privacy for that) and I find it too complicated.

Any ideas?

timetogo

timetogo

Failed
Apr 15, 2018
I respect your guts. Only thing I could think of at first is dying of old age ironically. Living, slowest form of death there is.
Other than that, starvation, freezing...

What artist?

peternotnice

peternotnice

Sep 21, 2019
Dying of old age sounds tooo long. The other options don't sound bad. If not, maybe something that would take some hours? 4-5 hours for example, including a good ritual: listening to favourite music, doing last wanted things, and then doing it.

timetogo

timetogo

Failed
Apr 15, 2018
That's compatible with most methods you can still get creative or settle things before initiating them. Check out the list of resources or wiki and find what suits you the most.

Reactions: peternotnice
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
you can die from bloodloss.