FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Death truly is the only peace, I only find comfort in the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep, it's comforting to think of being unaware for all eternity, I simply don't wish to exist, to have the ability to exist as a conscious being is always undesirable to me.

Only death can bring me peace, I see death as the solution, death solves everything for me and brings true relief from all the suffering this futile existence causes. It sounds so peaceful to just simply not exist, all that I've ever wished for is to be permanently unconscious. For me ceasing to exist would be the most beautiful release from the meaningless and torturous burden that is human existence, death is the only relief but of course only never existing is true perfection.

I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to sleep eternally, the option to die in peace should always be there, only those who no longer exist are fortunate, I'd always see it as better to not exist, only non-existence is ideal, I wish for this existence to just peacefully disappear into nothingness, it'd be better if existence is erased.

Reactions: Pathetic and Sad, Dark Moon, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
100% agree

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed! A dreamless, eternal sleep is perfection.
Being conscious and aware is a diabolical abomination and hellish tragedy

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
The words "dreamless eternal sleep" are stuck in my head like the lyrics of a song I wish I had the privilege of never hearing.

I think this is my sign to spend less time on here and more time doing productive stuff in real life.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc