FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if they delete all our venting posts again as that is what happens these days but I guess this still exists for the moment.
It's true that death will always be better, it's always preferable to not exist than to be trapped in this repulsive, harmful existence.

Existence could never be worth enduring and will only get worse, it's such a dreadful thing to have the ability to exist here especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly, it comes across as insane when people worship existence so much as it's objectively something so terrible.

Life should never had existed and I wish that this evil, disgusting world could peacefully disappear into nothingness so that nobody can be tortured by existence ever again.

All that existence is, is a futile loop of endless suffering and cruelty, only death can bring peace and relief, it's comforting to think of no longer existing with everything forgotten about.

Only the peace of eternal sleep is beautiful and there should only be nothingness for all eternity as existing only ever leads to suffering. It's just so horrible how suicidal people cannot easily free themselves from this existence in peace despite the fact that only death brings relief. It's further proof that existence truly is so hellish.

• Aww..
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Rational man, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
It does seem that by simply existing that suffering will truly never end. It's a shame that there's no reliable ways to self-exit. I agree tbh, the only way I'll ever feel free and better is once I get the courage to CTB and rid myself of this futile world.

• Informative
Reactions: wasted__life__23