FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really disturbs and disgusts me the thought of suffering in this cruel and meaningless existence until old age, I don't get how anyone could desire that, to me it's insane to.
Death will always be better than existing as a conscious being trapped in a flesh prison that is destined for nothing but to decay, there is no benefit to ageing, deteriorating and suffering in the process, such a thing just causes harm and it just doesn't interest me.
It could never interest me being trapped in this pointless existence slowly just decaying from age, it horrifies me the thought of reaching an old age, it's just repulsive.

And I despise how many people think that preferring permanent peace to this is "irrational", as there is nothing irrational about wanting to avoid all future suffering and harm in an existence that is just destined to disappear and be erased anyway.

Only death can comfort me and bring peace, there is no peace in existing as one is trapped with themselves, there is no safety from suffering in existing which is why it's so disgusting how we cannot just easily free ourselves in peace.

There is no value to this futile existence that just leads to decay and suffering, it's something that's better off never being experienced at all. Under no circumstances could I ever wish to decay from age.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, YandereMikuMistress, HappyForever? and 9 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I saw my grandparents suffer for decades, slowly tormented to death by age ailments and age-related diseases. They only wanted to die the last years of life. Human life should be prolonged even on the deathbed in countries without human euthanasia. I see old people almost every day walking with walkers and some people are so old and disabled that they have to take taxis. Our bodies get destroyed due to the long life span. Time destroys everything. Not everyone wants to live that long. I don´t understand this human torture. Our cows and pigs are euthanized to avoid meaningless suffering. My worst nightmare is getting old. People who die before they reach old age are lucky - they don´t have to suffer with broken bodies. But when exactly does a person become old? Aging proceeds progressively in the same way that the clock ticks forward. You can´t have been young yesterday and become old today.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, I totally agree. I want to die young and I don't want to get old. I never understood why people wanted to get older, or why they were just fine and okay with it. When you get old your body literally physically and mentally deteriorates and you decay. You just wither away with the years. I never want to get old, I would prefer dying and death over getting old and old age. I don't want to live past 25.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and TheGoodGuy
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It really disturbs and disgusts me the thought of suffering in this cruel and meaningless existence until old age, I don't get how anyone could desire that, to me it's insane to.
Death will always be better than existing as a conscious being trapped in a flesh prison that is destined for nothing but to decay, there is no benefit to ageing, deteriorating and suffering in the process, such a thing just causes harm and it just doesn't interest me.
It could never interest me being trapped in this pointless existence slowly just decaying from age, it horrifies me the thought of reaching an old age, it's just repulsive.

And I despise how many people think that preferring permanent peace to this is "irrational", as there is nothing irrational about wanting to avoid all future suffering and harm in an existence that is just destined to disappear and be erased anyway.

Only death can comfort me and bring peace, there is no peace in existing as one is trapped with themselves, there is no safety from suffering in existing which is why it's so disgusting how we cannot just easily free ourselves in peace.

There is no value to this futile existence that just leads to decay and suffering, it's something that's better off never being experienced at all. Under no circumstances could I ever wish to decay from age.
I have an aunt in her 80s and she is incredibly healthy and energetic and drives all over the country by herself visiting friends and relatives. Aging varies so much and lots of people in their 80s or 90s are healthy and lead good lives. It's not that common but it does happen more than you would think. I see people jogging every day who are over 90 here in Florida.

• Love
Reactions: undecided
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023

Honestly, you really do need to 'change your record'! Yes, we get it! You hate life, you despise living you wish you were dead... but come on, you can't put EVERYONE into YOUR bracket ! There are plenty of people who live happily and healthily, even into their 90's. My grandmother lived till she was 98 and she didn't suffer until her last six months or so.

Some people who suffer with mental illness want to die.

Others who don't suffer with mental illness CAN live to a ripe old age and really enjoy their lives!

Honestly....

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
As always, it depends on the situation. Someone who is lucky enough to keep their health and wealth into old age and has a supportive circle of friends and family may actually enjoy their life until their natural end. They may experience their lives as purposeful and fulfilling if they still have the faculties to do things they find meaningful. There have been billions and billions of lives lived on this planet. Not all of them end in pain and misery. Some do of course though- and I agree- I'd much rather avoid that. That's my life and my future though. I can't speak for everyone else.

If you want to believe the 'normies' are all insane and nothing will deter you from that- that's up to you. Bear in mind though- your thinking is the exact same- only opposite to theirs. You are rigidly trying to insist that your worldview is the correct one- for everyone, while completely ignoring their experience of life. If they happen to disagree- they are delusional. That's exactly what they would say about us.

I guess you could argue that this should be the norm here- everyone should think like you if they are suicidal but personally, I'm pro-choice. I believe in respecting other people's choices in the hopes that they will respect mine. I guess I'm curious really- do you really consider yourself pro-choice, or more promortalist?

• Love
Reactions: undecided