FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist, death truly is so much better to me than pointless suffering in an existence so undesirable. I'd always prefer to be eternally unaware of the abomination that is existence, ceasing to exist would solve everything for me but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish I never existed more than anything.

I'd personally always see it as better to die especially as nobody can suffer from not existing which is the fate we are all destined for anyway with nobody who no longer exists able to mourn for how they lack the ability to be tormented in an existence so futile, yet there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. Suicide is all that feels rational to me as it's suffering prevention, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing way worse torment at any moment.

Existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, I see no value to the pointless and torturous burden of existing as a human where one is destined for nothing but to decay, be tormented by old age and die anyway. Existence was a mistake to me and a terrible tragedy and all I wish for is non-existence as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and agony, having the ability to exist truly is so hopeless.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and redeeming_butterfly