FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death really is all that's beautiful to me, ceasing to exist truly is the only peace in an existence so cruel and dreadful, I find so much comfort in death as it's finally the end to suffering in this existence, all that I wish for is nothingness. I see suicide as something so positive as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, to have the option to die peacefully on my own terms truly would be so incredibly relieving. I've only ever wished for nothingness and I only envy those who no longer exist, only non-existence is ideal as it's the permanent absence of all harm and suffering.

It's so devastating how humans procreate into an existence where there is endless potential to suffer, it's so horrific and tragic the amount of suffering in this hellish reality, it's disturbing how one can potentially suffer so much yet not die. Existence itself really is the true problem and death is the relief, I only wish for death, I wish this existence could be erased, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what as I don't want to suffer in any way and existence is nothing but suffering, I see so much beauty in this existence disappearing into nothingness, I only wish for non-existence.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco and iloverachel
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
death is only scary because people don't want to leave behind all that they have in this world, But if you don't have anything then what is there to be scared of? I don't know what is after death and I'm pretty sure it's not hell or heaven and no living human will ever find out because as humans we are not smart enough to understand it

Reactions: divinemistress36, JKFleck, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed. Beautiful post. Death is amazing and I cannot wait

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, JKFleck, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
D

DisfiguredPsycho

May 21, 2024
Agreed. Beautiful post. Death is amazing and I cannot wait
Hey, how many posts/threads until I can post without moderator approval?

Reason for asking is i got no replies on my thread due to delayed approval.

If you can bump the thread that would help too I think, I'd appreciate if you did! :)